BY PERT PLUS

Great Hair Should be Simple For moisturizing and relieving scalp itch see more...

Buy on Amazon
John K.
Indian Trail, NC
I have this a 3 start rating based on it working to a certain degree. My dry scalp was noticeably less severe than normal, but by no means was it under control. I did not feel that the "care" part of the name was applicable. Perhaps "dry scalp lessener" would be more honest. However, it's possible that my dry scalp is not the recommended target audience for the ingredients involved in making the product.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
This has been my go to shampoo for the last few years. It is the on;y shampoo I have found that doesn't break my head out and controls my dandruff. The on;y problem I have with it is it makes my hair feel dry and tends to make my color fade extremely fast. I like the smell and the lather. I only wish it didn't make my hair feel so dry.
April D.
Portland, OR
Someone doing my hair asked the secret to its softness. :) this was a big part of it.
Not an overwhelming scent which is good for me because I am very sensitive to scents.
It tends to be cost friendly at most places I've seen it sold. So it also is good for those who don't have high dollar to spend.
FullTimeJazmin V.
This is a brand and product I can always count on. I love it best for travel, because I only need to care one bottle and everyone in my family can use it. It works great with all hair types. It does a great job at leaving your hair clean of gunk, while at the same time leaving it really soft and manageable.
April H.
Logan, AL
I have always used Pert because it doesn't irritate my scalp. It has always been difficult to find a shampoo that I can use that doesn't make my head itch. Shampoos with strong perfumes make my scalp itch ALL DAY. I feel like Pert helps remove all the products I put in my hair to style it.
Reema M.
Dayton, OH
My husbands favorite and everyone in the household don't mind using it we usually buy it from kroger walmart walgreens and sometimes meijer would have a good deal on them
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
My grandma used to use Pert so just the scent brings back memories. I don't think she used the dry scalp version but I feel like it works. Obviously not going to be completed flake free but noticeable progress on that front.
Eugenia A.
Albany, NY
It is good....I like the smell...I have to use it several times per week to keep my dandruff and dry scalp controlled....I could help even more with my frizzy hair
Takashi N.
Austin, TX
Keep those flakes at bay.

It doesn't work overnight, it never does. But after a couple of weeks adn the pyriothione zinc kicks in and BAM flake free. good to go.
Brittney B.
Florence
Keeps my dandruff low! Smells great! Even helps my dogs skin. Usually can find one with a coupon on it for a deal that I can't pass up!