BY PERT PLUS

Great Hair Should be Simple For oily hair - purifying conditioning formula Shampoo plus deep conditioner in a formula that rinses clean, won t build up and won t weigh down. To turn oily hair into clean, healthy hair. Gentle enough for everyday use. Not tested on animals. see more...

Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I have always loved this product! It has such a nice, clean smell and leaves my hair feeling likewise. I have yet to find a 2 n 1 that I can use on a regular basis that doesn't leave my hair limp but I think that's because I have a unique hair type and don't use a lot of other after shower products. But definitely a good buy!
Jessie B.
jacksonville, FL
Works pretty good for the most part and I like the smell of it and it really is 2 and 1 because there's times I don't even use conditioner with it and it's really good
Theresa V.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite shampoo for a good, DEEP clean. I especially like using it after hard workouts at the gym. Whenever I use this shampoo, I get complements from people on how good my hair smells. Love this!
Jessica H.
Mchenry, IL
I love pert plus!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄😍💜 I use it every day It washes my hair really well I wish I found it along time ago I just found it like 2 years ago
Katie O.
This is a nice 2 in 1 Shampoo and conditioner. It has a pleasant scent. It makes my hair very soft and nice looking when it dries.
Andrea I.
If I feel like I have too much hair product I use this and it cleans EVERYTHING off. Don't use it often or it dries out my hair.
Angela D.
I use Pert Plus 2 in 1 as my every day ride or die staple. I smelled this on a friend's hair and bought it the next week. Love!
Mirtha N.
Medley, Florida
It's great, it leaves hair clean, silky and shiny, its aroma is delicious and quite economical, highly I recommend it
Carrie G.
My husband uses this daily, so we always have it in the house. I use it sometimes as well. Makes hair nice & soft.
Christina t.
This is a must at my house. My husband and I both use it. I use this once a week to get a real good clean.