BY PERT PLUS

Great Hair Should be Simple For oily hair - purifying conditioning formula Shampoo plus deep conditioner in a formula that rinses clean, won t build up and won t weigh down. To turn oily hair into clean, healthy hair. Gentle enough for everyday use. Not tested on animals. see more...

Jerri B.
Jerri B.
This product works great my daughter has exstreamly oily hair and we have tried everything and this has been the best thing that we have found yes she still has to wash her hair daily but at least she can make it through the day without her hair dripping in oil. This has been a huge help to her
Melody F.
Melody F.
friendsville, md
This product works wonders on your hair leaving it feeling clean and beautiful. The smell makes you fall in love with it. Compared to others pert plus is my go to product. I even got my boyfriend to start using this product that's how great it works
Panh y.
Panh y.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite shampoo to use. Been using it as kid since this is my parents favorite shampoo. Leaves my hair soft. People have mention to me it is easier to cut hair after using this.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
This shampoo is a classic and great for leaving my hair feeling clean and soft. I've been using this for years and it always does a great job!
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
Great product for the price. I loved this scent, however the scent is not long lasting.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
This shampoo and conditioner combo is amazing and it cleans good and has a great smell.
Denise W.
Denise W.
My husband will only use Pert Plus. I use it a lot because it's convenient. I don't like it or dislike it, pretty neutral on this product.
Carla S.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
Currently using this at the moment and i like it good for the moment I would recommend it to someone that uses 2 in 1 shampoos hehe
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Archbald, PA
Leaves hair clean and light. Can use on a daily basis without weighing the hair down. Nice fresh scent
Karen S.
Karen S.
Sydney, NS
This is the shampoo I use, because my hair gets really greasy. I've used other shampoos in the past, where I'm left with flakes of dandruff. If you're looking for an awesome shampoo to get rid of the greasies and dandruff, I highly recommend it.