BY PERT PLUS

Brandi B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and bouncy. This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. I even use it on my daughters hair she loves the way it smells and it leaves her hair manageable she has naturally think and curly hair and with this combo it's easy to comb thru when it drys.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Pert Plus is a go-to Two-in-One. it leaves your hair feeling clean and conditioned where other similar products fall short. It smells nice, but not overpowering. Perfect if you need to shower really quickly.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
I have really dry hair especially in the summer so I tried this and it works great. I really like that just a small amount every couple of days keeps my hair shinning and very manageable
Avie T.
One of my favorite shampoos. It cleans but does't dry your hair our. I've used Pert Plus products for years now and I always find myself returning.
Jessica H.
Mchenry, IL
Pert plus is amazing I love it it washed my hair really well i wish I found it along time ago I only. Found it like three or four years ago sadly
Mika C.
This is pretty good if you need a cheap 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner. I feel as though it really cleans your hair as well as condition it
Adrian A.
Sacramento , Ca
Pert plus 2-1shampoo + conditioner is a good product. Good value in pack of 6. Used in winter when scalp seems to get drier.
Jackie P.
Plano, Tx
This product has a good smell. Helped with my dandruff but my hair is dry. Don't think I'll buy it again.
Beauty queen B.
I never used this but iv heard from lots of people that it's really good and makes your hear Sooo soft