BY PERT PLUS

Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Pert plus 2 in 1 extra body with natural extracts makes my hair feel soft and silky. The fragrance is fresh and lingers in my hair. I love that is uses natural extracts. It is very effective and gives me that little extra body my hair sometimes needs. It is one of my favorite shampoos.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I love pert plus because they have the only shampoo that will actually clean your hair. The price is very cheap for such a great product. My husband is a coal miner and nothing and I mean nothing else will get that dirty coal out of his hair other than pert plus.
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Probably one of the best shampoos for its price. I like this product a lot because I have been using it for years and it never fails to do its job as a shampoo.
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Works good leaves light and volumes hairs ... pleasant smell , i have black thin hairs ... i like natural extract .
Peter B.
Peter B.
Katy, TX
My whole entire family uses this brand. I love the way it smells and leaves you hair feeling clean and shiny.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Brighton, IL
The light conditioning formula doesn't weigh my hair down and It leaves it manageable. I purchased it at my local Walmart. It's very affordable. I use this shampoo every other day.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Etowah, TN
I love the smell of this product and smell lasts for days. Also it makes your hair feel clean and light.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really do not like the shampoo with conditioner. We have tried it. But I really do not want to use it again..
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Lebanon, PA
I have used this product for a while and it always rinsed out great and leaves my hair very clean and fresh.
Cristi A.
Cristi A.
Berea, KY
My favorite shampoo and condition is Pert, it has a great smell, and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean.