Perspirex Underarm Roll-on Antiperspirant - 25ml (3 PACK) uploaded by Cristal M.

BY NONE

Lottie M.
Pembrey, Burry Port
I find when applying, it comes out quite wet and it also has a really potent smell – definitely something you have to get used to! Just make sure you haven’t just shaved your armpits otherwise it stings like a b**** – though it does say on the packaging not to use on broken skin.In comparison to other problem perspiration deodorants it is an average price at £8.49 and easily accessible from amazon and boots.The best part is that it does stop you from smelling and keeps the sweat at bay. It is also great if you are like my mum and going through menopause, she applies it to her forehead to stop her from perspiring too much and it really works!To summarise I think it is a really great product and would definitely say it works. The price is decent and if you sweat more than most I’d say it is worth a shot at trying it.
Kimmie A.
Sudbury
I've been using this for a few years now and it's been a lifesaver. A container lasts just under a year. I use to have issues with not sweat but scent and this is no longer a problem. I don't even use it daily.
Rebecca B.
Newport, Gwent
I've been using this product for about 10-12 years now and it is fantastic. Extremely effective - really cuts out the perspiration. Can be a little bit pricey but will last quite a while as you don't use it every evening. Do follow the directions though! Will purchase again.
Cristal M.
Este producto para el control de sudoración y el mal olor, es el único que he visto funcionar. Suelo sudar con frecuencia pero este lo mantiene bajo control .

Totally recommended
Colleen B.
Besvest product I have ever used for sweating. Absolutely no sweat on any materials. Follow directions to a tee though or you could end up with under am rash and soreness!!
Ashley H.
Lucan, Ontario
Honestly, like my life savour since I've been a teenager! In my teen years I really noticed that I began to sweat a lot more and was always embarrassed to raise my hand because of the sweat marks that would show. However, my doctor recommended this to me and my life has been way better sense. Literally just apply this at night about every 3 to 4 days and it really works, I still wear deodorant during the day but my sweat marks are gone. It's really helped me to gain my confidence back. Although it is a little pricey it is still worth every penny.
Jenny f.
This is the best thing ever to control perspiration. It starts working after about a week of applying it every night, and then you only need to apply it every 7-10 days or so. Works wonderfully, and lasts so long(5-8 months)! Always going back to it when I run out
Ana Cecília M.
Best product I have ever used: you apply and the effect lasts 3 days or a little more. I’m in love with it
Renata P.
San Ysidro
It is perfect for people with hyperhidrosis

Es el antitraspirante perfecto
Controla el sudor y mal olor
Sarah W.
How long does one roll-on last for? Also has anyone tried the strong or sensitive as opposed to the original? Thoughts?