BY PERSONNA

Compare To bic shaver

Sam R.
These are great i love them each person has different hair some have thick some have thin so it all depends on your hair style. I know some people who are women who prefer guy shavers
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy big expensive razors to keep in my bathroom but I do also buy a bag of Single blade razors for a quick shave and then toss it out. Either way they both do the same job it's just the durability that is the main difference. Personna blades are good to buy when you are going on a road trip or a quick little vacation.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
One of my friends has used these razors before, because she has super sensitive skin. And she loves them! They didn't break her skin out in a rash like some razors do, so I would highly recommend it for sensitive skin!
Cierra O.
Springfield, IL
These work about as well as you would expect a disposabke razor to work. They get the job done. I dont usually gwt nicks so these work for me and they are on the cheaper side. Those that usually do get nicks may nit want these due to there not being a lubercant strip at the top of the razor.
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD
They do the job but you have to work with it. Not as sharp as it could be. Not moisturizing at all. A good option if you are in a hurry and this is all they sell.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Ashley B.
Edgewood, MD
These razors are great for sensitive skin and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth I always perches these when I'm on vacation and love them.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
i have sensitive skin, but they didn't break my skin out in a rash like some razors do, so I would highly recommend it for sensitive skin
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
These razor are good for the price you pay for them But they are very eazy to get cut with. You can ony get one good shave out of them
Adi D.
Corvallis, OR
You get what you pay for with these. I got a lot of nicks and cuts. It was like the bathroom scene in Psycho. Will not buy again.