Personna Razor Blades Twin Blade Plus 5 Pack uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY PERSONNA #100 in Women's Razors

Compare to Daisy Lubricating Strip Smooth Shave Blades Made in The U.S.A Craftsmen Since 1875 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate how disposable razors feel ruff and leave little knicks on you. They may be cheaper but there is a reason for that. I do not like them i will pay extra for a good razor
Janelle B.
I do not care for these..very cheaoly made and they do not last long. I do not recommend these razors. I would recommend the distributor to go back and redesign these razors add some rubber for comfort and change the blades
Kelsi W.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
The razors are ok, they really give me really bad razor burn. When I was in college this was a good bargain for me, I purchased these from the dollar tree, they did remove all of the hair from my legs, but they also removed a layer of skin. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Gloria A.
Richlands, NC
I use this razor as its the cheaper of the other razors, very easy to use but needs to be sharper blades as sometimes it doesn't get all the hair removed and then you have to use a second blade. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this product. You can find these razors at pretty much all the stores as well as Dollar stores.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Persona twin blade razors are perfect for anyone who is just starting to shave or that have finer body hair. The Price is very reasonable at around $2.50 and under. They last several shaves so you get your money's worth.
Erin S.
Persona is my choice when I don't have a coupon. The price is reasonable for the number of razors. I find this razer trust worthy, I rank it up there with Venus and bic items. I purchase it at Walmart. I would recommend it to others. I purchase the men's version for my husband.
Teresa D.
Ridgely
Although this razor removed hair I have to make several passes over every spot that contained hair. I haven sensitive skin and this causes irritation and what most people call razor bumps
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These Personna Razor Blades Twin Blade Plus 5 Pack do a decent job for the money. These are not my favorite razor choice, but the price is a lot better than the more popular options.
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are very inexpensive, and as long as you're not expecting the same results as some fancy, high priced razor, you should be very happy. I think they're fantastic, do a great job at shaving closely, and they don't irritate my skin.
Bailey M.
These are not for long term by any means. Only use like once maybe twice then thats it!! They are super cheap for how many you get but they go fast. Keep them under the cabinet for guests or travel.