BY PERSONNA

Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a bit of a shave geek. It seems I've tried just about every razor on the market and I'm always in search of a smoothr shave. Recently, I had the opportunity to review the Personna Mystique Triple Blade Pivoting Disposable Razor For Women and it proved to be one of the best shaves I've had at home. so i give this a thumb up!! ^_^ its not bad after all.
Anna Maria C.
These blades are a good value. They last a long time I've used them sometimes one razor per week which would mean about three to four uses each, but I dispose of them before they start to get down, but that is just me
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
My favorite ones!
You can carry them everywhere so in case that you needed you will have it there haha
For the size it is very convinient because you can use it easily.
Selena G.
This is an amazing razor! I have a couple other razors but i always prefer this one because its nice and smooth on my skin and it doesn't leave any bumps afterward!
Amanda J.
Pataskala, OH
I take this with me for travel just incase I leave it behind becausde it's great and not that expensive either. Leaves a nice smoothie feeling behind.
Cindy H.
Callahan, FL
Works well and gets the job done but personally as a women I still prefer mens razors can't really explain why I would just rather us mens razors.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
I really like the quality of the construction. I don't feel like I'm going to cut myself up. Nice close smooth glide. Can get a few shaves.
Roni V.
Harvey, LA
I Love these razors
They don't cut, do not leave razor bumps.
Has a clean smooth finish.
I love the color and the feel of the razor.
Brianna J.
Lynn, MA
This razor is really good! It doesn't snip at my skin and doesn't make razor burns ! It makes my skin smooth and it's fast as well