BY PERSONNA #92 in Men's Razors

Personna M5 Magnum refill cartridges feature five blades to evenly distribute pressure for a more comfortable, less irritating shave. A vitamin E and aloe lubricating strip reduces skin irritation. Number of blades per razor: Five (5) plus trimmer Number in pack: Four (4) cartridges Quantity: Four (4) packs Soothing strip Pivoting head Skin guard Vitamin E and aloe lubricating strip Refillable Materials: Stainless steel Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chloe L.
Bought for mt husband but am guilty of stealing them to use on my legs, haha. Such a smooth shave and so much better then any razor I have used.
Britta G.
Woodlawn, VA
I absolutely loved these for my husband! Not going to lie I may have used them this summer make sure my legs were sil
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I bought these for my husband and he loves them they shave smoothly and dnt cut him at all.
Jennifer O.
Calgary
I find women's razors just don't cut it. I like that I can buy this for both my husband and I. It works great and you can't beat the price. It's the only razors we have in the house and they're so easy to use. I totally recommend for anyone, man or woman!
Marjorie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How close of a shave does this get?
Hazel G.