BY PERSONNA

The Personna El Perfilador Eyebrow Shaper is a faster, painless way to shape your eyebrow. Also great for grooming excess hair from face, neck, arms and bikini area. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kiera L.
Shelby, MI
Eyebrow shapers are great. My only issue with it is how much acne appears around my eyebrows and the way the hair grows back in. Totally fixable with some plucking though. I would recommend this for anyone with thick eyebrows for a quick fix.
Eileen G.
Canoga Park, CA
You can find this product anywhere. I use it often for those quick and easy days when I don't have time to pluck. I give my eyebrows an extra grooming here and there and this helps me every time. It is very easy to use and you can us it for multiple little emergencies.
Nathalie H.
Palo Alto, CA
This product is a easy quick way to sorta shape your brows it leaves your brows flawless and smoth so if you are ever in a hurry you should defenetly use this you can also find this product anywhere you can also use it for many different things if you are in a real big emergency and it will not irratate skin
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
Inexpensive way to keep your face smooth and flawless! It eliminates that peach fuzz I get above my lip and along my chin and also gets rid of the strays around my eyebrows, keeping them nice and neat!
Lizzy C.
Grand Prairie, TX
They are most cheap but amazing products ever. These are perfect for eyebrows and for lining for guys. Mostly they sell it almost anywhere the most I have seen it for like $2 at walmart or Walgreens. This has always my go to product to shape my brows for whenever I have time
Deana H.
Vancouver, WA
Love having these for in between wax jobs! I can get rid of the tiniest pesky hairs. Easy to grip and shape!
It is a great product I love how easy you can use it I highly recommend it ,its also very affordable
Magda V.
Naples , FL
Easy and safe for me to use. It’s perfect for me when I’m hurry to go out and my brow are messy
Evelyn A.
La Paz
This product is super good! I do not have it but I have tried it and I loved it! Besides the hair of the eyebrows, can be used for the hair of the face. It is highly recommended; Does not irritate or redden, I love it!
Maricela 🌻.
Los mejores que se adaptan al tamaño y forma de mis cejas . Cortan perfectamente y de raíz y duran muchisimo más si los aseas y cuidas bien.
Claudia C.
cuantas veces se puede utilizar antes de que el filo se acabe?
Magda V.
Naples , FL
Im only found it at Sally’s, any other place that you guys can recommend it