BY PERSONNA

Easy. Fast. Non-messy. Convenient. Forget about painful plucking or other old-fashioned, costly ways to shape eyebrows. Use to create perfectly shaped eyebrows. Also great for grooming excess hair from face, neck, arms and bikini area. With its unique system of wire-wrapped blades, it allows you to shape your eyebrows and groom other areas, giving you a comfortable, smooth shave. ; see more...

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
These eyebrow shapers are the best most affordable option I've found.!!! I'm not a fan of the tweezer when I groom my eyebrows, I feel plucking just makes them more uneven in my opinion!!! Waxes weather in the salon or at home give me a horrible skin reaction ( I'm allergic to everything)!!
I have a very high arch in my brows, I've been using these shapers so long that my eyebrows are trained to the shape of these👌
All I have to do on a regular basis is just trim away the excess growth from my perferd thinned out arches and right under the brow, the little hairs just come right off!!
These blades are sharp so I recommend using them right after cleaning the face, take a cotton pad and apply witch hazel right after using the shapers and follow with moisturizer!! Once and a while I get a little knick or 2😯
I also use these right in the entrance of my nose, and for a bit of peach fuzz above the lip area!!!
On another note they can be used to keep up maitence on an already shaved bikini area just make sure to be careful and properly moisturize after!!!👌👌🤗
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THESE. Facial, or ingrown hairs? Shaping your eyebrows ? This is perfect. I've only used these but if you have sensitive skin be gentle with your hair removal. Highly recommend to everyone and anyone.
Sumaira N.
Easy to use, I use it for eyebrows and peach fuzz on my face. I can use each razor about three times before having to dispose. They are very convenient and affordable. I have bought a pack that didn't work, but I think that was just a manufacturing error. I've had a great experience otherwise
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
These are really handy when you need to shape your brows but don't have time to go get them done. Easy to use. Doesn't cause any pain. If you need tips on using it, YouTube has a decent amount.
Alyssa Y.
Perfect for derma planning which is what I use them for. Does snag a little with the blue which I don't like but can get past. Doesn't irritate my skin either.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
This is the first time using this brand and is really good product good eyebrow shaper
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I bought these from Sally's Canada for $9! They are very good razors although I don't use them for my brows I actually use them to remove peach fuzz on my face and they are soooooo good!!!! I used a different brand in the past that were okay but these are great!! They get the job done, exfoliate the face while removing all my peach fuzz to reveal amazing soft, smooth, hairless skin!! I'm obsessed with these!! They are the best!! Plus they were easy to use, painless, and did not break out my face!!