PERSONI Lipstick Set Matte #178 New Burgundy #125 Snow #75 Purple Grape uploaded by Gabriela A.PERSONI Lipstick Set Matte #178 New Burgundy #125 Snow #75 Purple Grape uploaded by Nathalia D.PERSONI Lipstick Set Matte #178 New Burgundy #125 Snow #75 Purple Grape uploaded by Peylimar H.

BY PERSONI

Gabriela A.
Some days ago I was walking in the mall and in a small shop I found these little beauties! They are about Personi lipsticks, I had never used this brand but I decided to risk it, here I will tell you how it went:
With respect to the presentation is super cute, come in a kind of glass case that makes them look as glamorous, no one would suspect how cheap they are, the pigmentation I love since they are moisturizers and are perfect to use when you do not want anything Very loaded in the mouth!

Do you want to know which tones I chose? I tell you!

China Red # 1: This tone caught me right away, it is an intense red that leaves a spectacular matte finish, I am saving it to wear it with a dress worthy of that color!

Nice Magenta # 04: It's a tender combination of dark pink and light purple, I'm super flirty and I love these youthful tones, they're perfect for a delicate make-up, a cool blouse and a flawless converse!

Gold # 09: The gold tone is worth mentioning, I had weeks looking for a nude color lipstick and I have found this beauty with a metallic touch, I recommend it especially for when you wear a strong makeup on your eyes and you need a neutral tone but With brightness!
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Realmente una marca que hay en mi país, que es relativamente económica y buena. Los colores son bonitos, pero no son mate, otros productos de la marca son buenos, con la sombra iluminadora entre otros. Recomendado.
Janika A.
Doral, FL
It's a good cheap (in the good way) product, I love the colors they have and they are not too lustre, which works fine for me. For sure, there are another expensive great brands, but I think this one has the best relation price - quality, even thinking that quality is high for the cheap price, which is definitely great, because you get a good product for a very low price. Recommended!
DANIELA R.
Mainly, this brand has really nice color and it's cheap, so it helps you when you can't afford really expensive ones. It doesn't melts, which is a positive aspect, and it's longlasting, but the color it's not really intense. It could get your lips a little bit dried up, too.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Personi lipsticks come in a variety of very cute colors to use everyday, they're not that matte though, more like a creamy texture, I personally don't like that the color smudges when you eat, but however, are of the best quality drugstore makeup.
Stephanny M.
Son muy buenos! A pesar de que el acabado no es matte, se fija en tus labios perfectamente y puede durar muchas horas en un excelente estado. Especialmente los labiales fuertes (como el rojo) son los que recomiendo por el acabado final que le dan a tu look
Andreina G.
Son bastante cremosos! Me hubiese gustado que fueran mas duraderos pero consideró que por él precio que tienen están muy bien! PERSONI Lipstick Set Matte #178 New Burgundy #125 Snow #75 Purple Grape
Rosana M.
Esta es una buena marca aquí en Venezuela, son bastante hidratantes y tienen una sin fin gama de colores. Si fueran matte, fueran lo máximo, pero aún así quedas con buenos resultados.
lizzy Y.
Cooper City, FL
I love this product it's not expensive only down side is it tends to leave my lips dry after using it but other then that I would definitely buy it over and over again
Selena T.
Cumberland, MD
Oh my if I could buy all of these I would I love the two that I have. An it's very good for its price. An yes I use it all the time. Very easy to apply!
Peylimar H.
What is your favorite tone?