Personal grooming, simplified for guys on the go! Designed for cordless convenience, this precision grooming system makes it easy to trim tricky areas on your face and body, so you always look your best. From your nose to your neckline, your eyebrows to your ears, this mens grooming essential effortlessly removes unwanted hair. Be the man with the power to perfect your grooming ritual.

Is this product long lasting?
is this ever on sale?
Is this easy to use?
Start your review of Personal Grooming System!
East Elmhurst, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband as a gift 🎁 he was thanking me everyday for it:) this product has everything you need to stay groomed! It is fast and easy to charge! It is fast and easy to use when you are in a rush! He loves it:)
Gig Harbor, WA
My husband recently purchased this because he has to trim/shave everyday for work. He has ultra sensitive skin and this has been one of the only trimmers that doesn’t irritate his skin!
Ashburn
My husband loved this he just didn’t like that it would overheat quickly. We had to set it down a few times while trimming his sideburns because it got too warm and we were afraid it was going to burst.
Edmond, OK
Im an African American man which means I have a hard time with ingrown hairs and if I’m not careful I can get inflamed bumps from regular razors . I love this for those times when I’m in between the barber shop appointments . It’s also perfect for nose hairs 🤷🏾‍♂️
Colusa, CA
I bought this for my husband as a stocking stuffer. He says it's not bad; he wouldn't give it a 5 star because he felt it was hard to attach the heads other than that he says it's easy to use once you get going, it's light to handle.
Maryland
Cheap but effective ! If you’re in need of a tool for on the go or just to keep in your drawer for times of need then this product is perfect for you ! Simple, Packable, and will buy again once the blades get dull.
Newark, OH
Yes it says "men's" but I am not ashamed to admit that I do use my husband's things from time to time. I have tried many, many, many different types of personal trimmers and I was tired of using razors that I worried I would end up with bumps or an ouch, cut. So I was pretty satisfied with the personal trimmer and I admit I could not have gotten such a close, smooth and easy to use and manuever around my part's with a regular razor.
Racine , WI
My boyfriend had one like this and for awhile I stopped using razors in the shower and would just use this. It was quicker and more time saving. I don't know how much he got it for but I like it! To bad the battery's ran out
Sparks, Nevada
I used this on my boyfriend and he loves them this is his favorite and he will always buy it again if he ever lose or misplaced it. When he does it everyday it makes him look really good well groomed.
Riverside, CA
I use this when I am about to start doing my make up and notice a little bush starting to grow on my upper lip. I use it remove all of my mustache hair and I love it. It's not painful and it gets the job done