BY PERSONAL CARE

• Is this brand really effective and helpful with nose congestion 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Great for congestion! I put this on before bed and will wake up feeling much better. The scent is extremely strong and something you need to get used to. I am not the biggest fan, but I haven't found any other product that's as effective so to me it's worth it.
Angie S.
Love this product it's amazing! It is great for helping you sleep at night when you have a stuffed nose!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Works wonders with stuffy congested noses! Good price and this lil jar last so long!
alex b.
This has helped me a ton through the whole summer allergy season! Love how it smells
VERONICA C.
Personal Care Vaporizing Chest Rub 4 oz.
I had brought this from the dollar store it cost 1.00$. I use this on my daughter to stop her from cough and cold..
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
I use it when I am snick like when I have a cold , I put some on my chest bellow my nose, and on the back of my neck and ears . I do this when I go to sleep , it helps me sleep better a d usually by a week I am better . I also use it when I have pain on my legs and massage my legs with it. I love this product . And it's pretty affordable .
Teresa M.
Personality i think it the same as Vicks and very affordable which is great when ur a mother of 3 and on a budget cause kids aint cheap. So i tried to save as much as i can. But i use thos on my children when ever they get sick and works just exactly like Vicks
Nic F.
I live by this stuff! The eucalyptus really helps calm your mind and opens up your sinuses at the same time. It helps smooth my skin in a body wrap and also helps get those pesky hormonal zits to go away in a pinch. For such a great price, I can't help myself and I stock up so I know I don't have to go without it. Seriously a lifesaver!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, anytime I have a flu or my sinuses act up I use this to help me breath and it helps unclogge my nose, it's also good for mussle cramps and many other things.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
It's just fine. Cheap and helps you breath again when your sick. It soothed my nose from all the burn of wiping it all the time. I usually buy the vix brand and that brand smell stronger but this is a good purchase as well.
Promise U.
Is this brand really effective and helpful with nose congestion
Alisha S.
Does this have a thick, jelly like feeling or is it more like a smooth rub only?
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
Would you say this works just as well as Vix?