Personal Care Products Llc 92128-3 6.5Oz Baby Oil, Pack of 12

Does this smell good?
Start your review of Personal Care Products Llc 92128-3 6.5Oz Baby Oil, Pack of 12!
How would you rate this product?
Lake City, SC
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This product works miracles on my skin. I do have extremely dry skin so I have to pair it with my cocoa butter lotion in order for it to work to the best of its ability. In comparison to different baby oils the price is wonderful. It also smells great.
Schenectady, NY
Personal Care Products Llc 92128-3 6.5Oz Baby Oil, Pack of 12 uploaded by Marlyna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this baby oil it’s very good for the skin plus it’s gentle and makes your skin so soft and smooth it’s affordable and I highly recommend this product
Towanda , KS
Personal Care Products Llc 92128-3 6.5Oz Baby Oil, Pack of 12 uploaded by Kelsey L.
This is a really nice baby oil. Are useless in the shower while shaving and it does a nice job of hydrating my legs and helping reduce razor bumps. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin and it's easy to use. And I love the small bottle so it's stores easier in my shower.
Rainsville, AL
Personal Care Products Llc 92128-3 6.5Oz Baby Oil, Pack of 12 uploaded by Teran F.
I like this baby oil, a lot. It's very affordable usually get for 1.50$ which isn't bad at the local stores or Walmart
I personally use this product to shave in the shower. It works way better than soap or shaving cream. Or you could also apply it after the shower for hydration and smoothness. Truly recommended!
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
❤️❤️me encata para mis niños la recomiendo muchísimo es muy buena y huele delicioso 🥰🥰🥰
This oil is good and cheap it’s really good for when you want that summer glow and for other things I personally like the glow for my skin and the moisture
Adelanto, CA
Love this baby oil just as good as the more expensive brands but does the job and it much more affordable! I use to remove mascara (the only way I found to remove it all without lash pull)
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I found this at the Dollar Tree for a dollar. I use it under my lotion, because my skin is that dry in the winter. It does not work by itself: my skin drinks this up in about an hour. Underneath the lotion, it helps me to stay moisturized all day. It has a mild baby oil smell just like usual. I will re-purchase it again. I wish it had a flip lid. *I used this product today on my face underneath my make up, and it broke me out. Do not use this on your face if you have sensitive skin!
Jackson
Just as good as the expensive and name brand baby oil. Leaves skin feeling soft and smells good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...