Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes

50 Count, Orange Citrus Flat Pack, Multi-Purpose Wipes, Cleaner, Cuts Grease, Eliminates Odors, Quick & Easy Way To Clean & Protect Your Household, Wipes Are Formulated To Safely & Effectively Clean Dirt & Soil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
2,523 reviews
Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I got this pack of 42 at dollar general for a dollar love them for quick clean ups highly recommend and leav a nice citrus scent.
Cheryl H.
Star City, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes uploaded by Cheryl H.
Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes uploaded by Cheryl H.
I had neck surgery a couple weeks ago and my floor has been getting traffic dirty and since i cant use my mop and out of another brand (having a time finding other mop wipes) so i figured i could drop on floor and used foot to spot mop with these and they did a great job! I also use them to clean faucets and used surfaces. I found these at the local Dollar General store for $1! Win? Win! 😊
Maria P.
Aurora, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Personal Care Products Llc 16 Packs 50CT ORG MP Wipes uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto me gusta limpia bien y desinfecta bien y el olor está muy bien bien producto

Looking for your answer?