BY PERSONAL CARE

Angie W.
e bernstadt, KY
[product:cocoa-butter-scent-petroleum-jelly-great-for-chapped-lips-non-greasy-3.53-oz-jar]
This is another must have ! I love the fragrance and helps with do many problems. Chapped lips, hands or baby bottoms.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Petroleum Petroleum Jelly Jelly Cocoa Cocoa Butter Butter Scent Scent Cuts , Scrapes, Burn Temporarily Protects And Help Relieve Chapped Or Cracked Skin And Lips
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
My skin is so dry in the winter and summer so this is one item I can not live without. It is thick, smooth and has a faint smell of cocoa butter which is great and it leaves me feeling moisturized. It last for hours and I sometimes use it on my hair as well.
Joeanuh M.
Philadelphia, PA
I put this on my lips and jelly keep them moisturized I also put them on my lashes and there long lol and it grow my eyebrows fav product I use the almost everyday
Bergineliz R.
I buy this petroleum jelly at my local dollar tree store and I'm surprised 😳 for a dollar 💵 this a fantastic product it's works great 👍 for moisturizing my skin and for sunburn I use this product for almost everything.i love the cocoa butter scent this jelly have.
Savannah B.
Decatur, AL
I use the regular petroleum jelly on my lips and on my eyelashes and it has made a big difference! It transformed my lips from cracked and aching, to soft and plump, I honestly love this stuff.
Abby G.
Racine , WI
LOVE. This stuff is my SECERT for growing my eyelashes and eyebrows ! Oh and I also put this stuff on my cuts and it makes the heal faster! Smells so good really good for dry skin to !
Devin W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Working in the health field my hands constantly stay dry. I tried this out one day and it was Awesome even after I washed my hands a million times a day!
Whitney C.
Petroleum jelly as long as I get to eat about time but Coco Pops it off and I suppose I'll give them better I recommend this to anyone
Angela R.
Raleigh
I just love this product it is great for chapped lips , dry face , shine for face . It smells awsome its the best out of all vaslines