Personal Care - IS Clinical - Active Serum 30ml/1oz

by iS CLINICAL

Amazon: $59.56

A multi-action anti-aging serum With a clinically-proven formulation that offers instant & long-term results Helps sleek fine lines & wrinkles while softening skin's texture Minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation, redness & acne Unveils a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Personal Care - IS Clinical - Active Serum 30ml/1oz!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agoKill Devil Hl, NC
So, I’ve seen couple bloggers who said that this product will clear your skin, will help you to get rid of acne and save the world. I don’t believe miracles but I’m still expecting some results, especially if I’m spending $100 for 30ml or serum. It does tingle my skin so I want to believe that it works but I don’t see any difference yet. I’ve had it for 3 weeks maybe I just need to give it more time.
10 months ago
This is a great product! Kind of stings when you put it on any sensitive area, but then it’s like a cooling feeling. Definitely great for skin tone. This is my first use but tried many samples before purchasing!
a year agoWest Caldwell, NJ
It's very liquidy and it feels like you're not putting anything on, but works well. It really helped clear up my acne. It's pretty gentle but if you have any open wounds or blemishes, it will sting a bit. I would definitely buy it again even though it is so pricey. It's worth it.
2 years ago
A great retinol replacement. Increases exfoliation (gently), and gives a brighter, more youthful appearance to the skin. Very effective and potent. Just like retinol, you have to ease into it. It’s a staple in my regimen
a year agoThorold
Works amazing for clearing breakouts. I only use a few times a week - if more , my skin starts to flake around the area. I use as spot treatment.
a year ago
This serum helps the outer layers of skin to shed faster to reveal the newer skin underneath. It also helps prevent and treat acne. It’s an anti aging serum with many other benefits.