BY PERSONAL CARE

Personal Care???? Antibacterial Citrus Scent Wet Wipes.
Kills 99.9% of germs.
Hand wipes.
Fresh citrus scent.
Pocket size.
18 individually wrapped pocket size wipes. see more...

Personal Care Antibacterial Citrus Scent Wet Wipes - 18 CT
  • "They travel really well - I keep a few in my purse for sticky situations. " in 1 review
  • "Can't live without them :)" in 1 review
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I always have these on stock. In the house, in the cars, in the bathroom! They're a great value and they don't cost a lot of money! I use them when we are on the go and need to wipe off our hands! Definitely recommend for any parent!
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love carrying around some of these in my purse/diaper bag because they are so useful. I like the citrus scent. Wish it came in more of a quantity though. A little pricey but worth it if you have kids.
Jenny W.
Mc Adenville, NC
We always use wet wipes in the car for travel. Works great with kids since my children are older and make the biggest mess now. Great to have anywhere you go! Great for sensitive skin
Briana J.
Home Sweet Home Expert
These are great to keep in your purse, diaper bag, or car especially with babies and toddlers around!! We use them constantly
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
I like to keep these in my purse and diaper bags. They are perfect for for little hands or mouths when you're on the go.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert
This are actually pretty nice to have, I keep some in my car and purse so when I'm out in public anything like that.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I use these as an extra cleansing in the bathroom. They are also very good for quick clean up..no matter what age.
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
Perfect to stick in the diaper bag. Those little hands get messy really fast! Its a must have!
Hazel L.
These wet wipes work good. They are like regular wipes. I got a free sample and i loved them.
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
A must when you're a parent. Can put in bag or pokey. Easy travel. Need them every day
Ashley C.
Where do you like to keep them?
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Should I buy thiS? where can i find it?