BY PERSONAL CARE

Personal Care???? Antibacterial Citrus Scent Wet Wipes.
Kills 99.9% of germs.
Hand wipes.
Fresh citrus scent.
Pocket size.
18 individually wrapped pocket size wipes. see more...

Personal Care Antibacterial Citrus Scent Wet Wipes - 18 CT
  • "They travel really well - I keep a few in my purse for sticky situations. " in 1 review
  • "Can't live without them :)" in 1 review
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
I always have these on stock. In the house, in the cars, in the bathroom! They're a great value and they don't cost a lot of money! I use them when we are on the go and need to wipe off our hands! Definitely recommend for any parent!
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love carrying around some of these in my purse/diaper bag because they are so useful. I like the citrus scent. Wish it came in more of a quantity though. A little pricey but worth it if you have kids.
Jenny W.
Mc Adenville, NC
We always use wet wipes in the car for travel. Works great with kids since my children are older and make the biggest mess now. Great to have anywhere you go! Great for sensitive skin
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these, convenient and portable. These don't dry out like the packs or canister cans. I can fit them any where, first aid kit, car, purse and kids backpacks/lunch bags on field trips
Amanda W.
I take wet wipes everywhere! I'm not a germaphobe but the world can be a gross place! These are so convenient and just make me feel a little better when my little touches things.
Anna A.
Richmond, CA
These wipes come In handy for any thing. I carry them in my purse and also have some in my bath room. They are very unexpensive you could get them at the dollar tree.
Stefani T.
Bakersfield, CA
My son is always getting his hands dirty. I love these wipes to travel with I always have some in my purse. I also use them to clean shopping carts or door handles.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
I have these every where. In the car, handbag, diaper bag, the house, any where is a perfect place for them. They work so great. They clean every little mess up.
Devina M.
San Bernardino, CA
My daughter is always getting herself messy even on the go and sometimes it's not easy when they're is no sink around i recommend these easy carry and travel
Ruthie R.
union, sc
These are a lifesaver! especially with two small children who manage to find everything they shouldn't they are easy to store in my purse or car.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where do you like to keep them?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Should I buy thiS? where can i find it?