BY ATLUS

Michelle H.
Westampton
A tough and fun Persona fighter! The learning curve is what keeps me away from playing with other people, but I love the versus mode to play with my fiancé. Has plenty of characters from Personas 3 and 4 to choose from. You can even play as Elizabeth (she's kind of a glass cannon though)!!
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Ugh. Persona. I love the game series, I really do. But I wish they would focus on releasing Persona 5 sooner than September 2015 as opposed to making all of these silly P4 remakes!
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
Gamer Expert
It's not the best fighting game nor RPG. It's an unusual mix of the two genres. I still prefer the Persona 4 original game but if you're a fan of the franchise, you'll enjoy this too. This gives a bit more story to our heroes. Plus, they get to fight. AND the Persona 3 people are in this as well.
Halie J.
It was an okay game but I didn't really like the fighting style. I much prefer the actual persona games, especially Persona 3.