BY PERSON OF INTEREST

• Do you think this is really occurring today? If so, what ...6 Answers
Person of Interest
  • "This is a great show, that brings up some "real" issues with surveillance, and "big brother"." in 5 reviews
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Persons of interest is such a great show. It has an excellent cast, well developed characters, with thought provoking and intriguing story lines. I was so sad that it ended. If you like action mysteries with a touch of conspiracy, you’ll love this series!
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This show is amazing. You can't watch just one episode. It's a big brother type show and Mr. Reese is definitely easy on the eyes as well. It's available on Netflix so it makes it easy to watch as little or as much as you want. It definitely keeps you on the edge of you seat.
cyn m.
Pasadena
This is one of my favorite shows and it's amazing. The politics and symbolism and how each episode unfolds is great. If you like political shows, shows with great actors, and a great story.  This show gives me chills like The X-Files. This is a definite must watch!
Heath C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Man!! This show is amazing!! One of the best shows ive watched! Great story, cast, and ideas on how surveillance works and how it could be the scariest thing in the world if any of it were true lol! If u havent watched this show it is a MUST!! Very sad to see it end after 5 seasons, but still a very great show!!!! Hopefully the creators will bring it back someday!! That would be GREAT!!
Emily S.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an absolutely incredible show that encourages you to think deeply about morals and ethics, tugs on your heartstrings, and yet also entertains you with an amazing cast, great writers, and fast-paced action. I didn't know when casually watching an episode a few years ago that I would be so thoroughly engrossed in the journey of the series, and I'm so glad that I did.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is a nail bitter. I can't handle even missing an episode. It makes you wonder if things like this are really going on in todays society! I love how real they make it look and seem. I'm into all of the crime investigation stuff as well so it keeps my attention like no other! Would recommend if you're into that kind of thing definitely.
Cassie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! It's been one of my favorites since it premiered in 2011. I do have to admit I wasn't glued to the TV as much when they changed the night it aired. They also changed the show's plot quite a bit so it isn't as great as it started out. However, I would watch it just to stare at Jim Caviezel for an hour...lol
C H.
Starke, FL
I loved this show. It could have went on forever and I would have been a happy person. Lionel went from being a character I couldn't stand to being the "protect him, help him, he's family" character. After Carter died, I was heartbroken (Reese was so sad). Finch grew on me. Root was a pleasure to hate and then a pleasure to love as a character. Shaw was as good as gold. But Reese, Reese was the reason for watching. Such a layered character.
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is my guilty pleasure. It's inane sometimes and the plot gets more and more ridiculous as it meanders along but the premise is great. Finch and Reese have great chemistry. When the show stays on premise and doesn't try to get too grand with it's story telling, it's cute and fun and exciting.
David G.
I have been watching it since season one and I am hooked, characters/scripts are very well written, episodes are hard to guess whats going to happen because you are not sure if they are the victim or the perpetrator and there is always a twist. My wife watched one episode and we have both been watching it since. I suggest watching it from season one if possible, because the main plot is amazing.
Emily B.
Do you think this is really occurring today? If so, what scares you or excites you the most about it?