BY PERSON & COVEY

For Daily Care of Dry Skin. Non-Comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Fast Absorbing. Recommended by Dermatologists. DML recommended for dry skin. DML helps condition the skin, retains moisture and leaves the skin soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a lot of places carry this product but it's the best thing ever! No smell no greasy feeling! I use it on the job since I'm a healthcare professional and I have to wash my hands a lot! Absolutely love this product
Hope C.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail moisturizer!! I've tried every type of lotion. No matter how much I spent or product I tried, I always ended up with an oily face at the end of the day. With DHL lotion, my face is both soft, smooth, and never oily! This is the only lotion I use.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this my strengths are and I love that it is fragrance free. B.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Without a doubt the best moisturizer I've ever used! There is no scent and it's so lightweight. Recommended to me by my dermatologist and am so happy she did! My skin sometimes dries out from acne medication and this helps it immensely! The bottle lasts forever which is a plus for me
Christine P.
Richmond, VA
My dermatologist recommend that I use the #DML lotion as a daily face wash and as a daily moisturizer for the winter. I'm 50 years old and I've been using #DML since I was 37. My face is smooth, clear and soft. I will never use another brand of lotion. #DML is the only one for me. Be sure to use your hands only when washing your face with this lotion. Wash your face once in the evening and once in the morning. I also use this lotion as a moisturizer under my makeup daily.
Cloe S.
Bronx, NY
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It doesn't break me out and it is super hydrating. It is super lightweight which I love. It's dermatologist recommended and only like 15$ for a huge bottle that will last you forever. Get this moisturizer!