Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision Carepersol
PO0714SM STEVE MCQUEEN 54 54 Brown & Tortoise Polarized Sunglasses

Persol PO0714SM STEVE MCQUEEN 54 54 Brown & Tortoise Polarized Sunglasses

by persol

This Steve McQueen style is a true collector's item from the Persol Roadster Collection. Featuring brown polarized lenses which adapt to the level of light coming in and darken accordingly, and a folding frame in three places (nose bridge, temple, half-way at the arm) to be more compact, it's a great vintage look that will have you driving with style. Synonymous with intrinsic class and elegance, Persol has been a symbol of the Italian eyewear industry in the world for more than 90 years.

plastic; Imported; Acetate frame; Crystal lens; Yes; UV400 Lens 100% Uvprotective coating; Lens width: 52; Acetate-frame sunglasses featuring metallic hardware on bridge and arrow-shape temple hinges

Lens material: Glass

Case Type: no case

Frame material: Acetate

Eye Size: 54

Bridge/Temple Size: 21/140

Style: Aviator/Pilot

Fit: Average

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Persol PO0714SM STEVE MCQUEEN 54 54 Brown & Tortoise Polarized Sunglasses!
Danni K.
San Diego
Love these glasses . Lenses are amazing , styling awesome . Absolutely effective . This product is a 10/10 . Does not get much better than this . More on the expensive side . This is my second pair .
Tori R.
Riverside , CA
I loved these sunglasses. They lasted well and are well worth the money. I did have some issues with them stretching over time but I was able to go to a subclass shop and get them tightened back up each time with little hassle.
Karla G.
Milford, PA
My daughter has persol glasses very similar to this style but they are every day nearsighted glasses. She loved them she had them so many years. She wore them for about 4 years (and she’s very clumsy) so they are sturdy. I had this style myself in black but I lost them! They were $400 before tax :/ They were my favorite glasses. They just look so cool. These glasses are made by the most amazing company I think that they also make airplane parts they’re so sturdy and just look very different, it’s an Italian brand I love any of these glasses. They are pretty expensive though.
Hawra A.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
Emma G.
Très beau rendu sur les yeux protégé bien du soleil mais plutôt très cher je trouve peut être qu il faudrais baisse les prix mais la qualité est très bien il est très efficace

Looking for your answer?