Persil® Proclean™ Power-Pearls™ Original Scent uploaded by Bailey M.

BY PERSIL

Experience a premium clean with Persil ProClean Power-Pearls Original Scent Laundry Detergent. Power-Pearls is formulated with Pro-White Technology for dazzling whites (also for colors). Tired of dingy whites that were once vibrant? Don't send yourself... see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I had never heard of the Persil brand until recently, but am glad to have discovered it. I like this variety and the sensitive one too. It cleans well without requiring laundry additives. It removes odors and stains even in cold water with my high efficiency washer. I would highly recommend giving it a try.
Candace R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super concentrated, gets out hard stains, smells amazing and super affordable. Persil will always have a customer here. The only thing it prefer is this being available in more stores. I like powder detergent and this one is super hard to find for some reason.
Brittney C.
Perry, UT
These have a great smell and they are soooo good for exercise clothes, or extra dirty loads. They get that workout smell out of the deep fabric fibers. And makes your clothing last longer.
Mikayla J.
Richlands , NC
Love the smell of this detergent and when I️ use it I️ don’t even need to use fabric softener. The price is definitely higher than other brands, but worth it in my opinion.
Elaine W.
I really just started using this product a few months ago. I have to say I used Tide faithfully and this is a great comparison. Great wash and great smell. At a inexpensive cost!
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
We started using Persil right after it was released in the states and love it. With four enzymatic cleaners it gets out all the tough stains my husband comes home with from work. I also really like the power pearl formula since you're not losing any liquid in the bottle.
Brittany M.
Wooster
While I feel this cleans amazingly and leaves my clothes smelling wonderful it has bleached my black clothes in splotches
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
We recently switched from arm and hammer to Persil and love it!! It makes your clothes come clean no matter what damage!!
olivia b.
montreal
Best whitening detergent.. wash whites with this and hang then to dry in the sun and they will be like new
SCB x.
Manchester, England
I use this on my laundry everyday and I must say it Is the best one I have ever used! I would recommend.