BY PERSIL

Intense Fresh® Power-Liquid® is loaded with Pro-Fresh Technology® for powerful freshness and an exceptional clean.  It combines an Intense Fresh scent with the powerful Persil® stain-fighting formula for a premium clean.

• Intense Fresh scent and a premium clean
  • Powerful stain-fighting combination for a premium clean
  • Great for everyday laundry and to help fight tough stains

• I have just bought a bottle of this, does it do a better cleaning t...2 Answers
  • Do you like this detergent1 Answers
  • Can it lift stains?2 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Lemoore, CA
I hesitated in buying this product for some time due to it being more expensive then most brands. I never saw it on sale either. Finally gave it a shot. WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Smells amazing♡ Cleans my clothes so much better then any leading US detergent. I have read it is a European brand. They are definitely on to something. Will be buying the big jug next time! One other BIG plus is I seem to use less and get a better clean!!! Absolutely love & will recommend.
Jana R.
Jana R.
Indian Trail, NC
This is the best detergent I have had so far. It smells incredibly and it gets your clothes clean and fresh. The price is also almost the same as other detergents so it is very affordable. I think I'm gonna be buying this one from now on and just see what other scents smell like. I highly recommend.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is the only detergent I use. It always gets my laundry super clean and smells great! I'm guilty of over-stuffing my washer but my clothing is always perfect. I also love that I can usually find a coupon for $2 off which makes it even better. I would recommend this to anyone
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This detergent is amazing. My clothes have never smelled cleaner and the fragrance is great. It is about the same price as Tide but it is better at cleaning and the fragrance is better. You cannot find this product everywhere. This product originally came from Europe.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Sulphur , LA
We have switched to Persil instead of Gain... I have toddlers and My boyfriend is a fireman, who also does car detailing... so we get alot of stains... I haven't had to do any crazy spot treating since switching. I also love the way my clothes smells.
Isis Z.
Isis Z.
Spring, TX
Smells gooood! My bf bought this and I liked it! I recommend. I will continue buying this product.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I have no idea how this isn't in the top 5 of laundry detergents. It's simply the best there is out there. Since I started using it my husbands dirty work clothes actually get clean and smell fresh. I rarely have to use a separate stain agent with this detergent. I used to go through tons of stain stuff but not anymore. This one smells my h better than the original in my opinion. I know a lot of people think the original smells like vomit, well this one does not. I love Persil so much I would definitely recommend (I do)  to anyone. A little goes a long way. I buy maybe one big bottle a month for a family of 4. Of you're debating on this just go ahead and try it!  You won't be disappointed.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO LIE, THE SCENT OF ALL PERSIL PRODUCTS ARE SORT OF JUST PLAIN. BUT THE POWER THIS DETERGENT HAS IS AMAZING. IT'S BETTER THAN OXICLEAN OR ANY OTHER STAIN REMOVER I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. IT ACTUALLY TAKES MOTOR OIL OUT OF MY HUSBAND'S CLOTHES NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY SIT. MY HUSBAND MENTIONED THE OTHER DAY HE THOUGHT HE HAD PUT MY PANTS ON BECAUSE HIS JEANS WERE SO CLEAN. NOT EVEN A SPECK OF DIRT LEFT ON THEM. IT'S ALSO GREAT IF YOU HAVE YOUNG KIDS LIKE I DO. THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN GET INTO THAT PERSIL HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO TAKE OUT. IT'S A FEW DOLLARS HIGHER THAN IT'S COMPETITORS, BUT THE OTHER BRANDS HAVE NOTHING ON PERSIL'S CLEANING POWER.  I BUY IT IN THE BIG JUGS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. IN FACT I TELL EVERYONE TO TRY IT.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This is a new product to me that I have recently discovered, I just tried this Persia brand within the last three months and actually like it more than the gain brand I was using prior. I love the smell and how clean my clothes come when using this detergent. A positive thing to using this detergent is you do not have to use as much as you would with other brands. Also another thing I have noticed is when using this detergent even after the wash cycle is over and drying I can still smell the scent on my clothing.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I recently switched from gain to persil just to try them from all the commercials I see. I am so glad that I did. This is the only detergent that I can still smell on my clothes after I dry them. Usually the dryer fades away any scent the detergent had in the clothes, but with persil is truly lasts. I don't use fabric softener or anything like that, so that's a huge plus for me.
The cost is a little more than you'd like, but the quality is truly good with this soap and worth the price.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have just bought a bottle of this, does it do a better cleaning than others? smell better ?
Rosalee R.
Rosalee R.
Chapeau, Quebec
How clean does this detergent get ur clothes,what is the concentration like and how fresh does the laundry smell
Heather M.
Heather M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Can it lift stains?
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Do you like this detergent
Audra L.
Audra L.
Does the "Intense" in the name reference how strong the scent is? I like scented detergent, but it sounds a little strong and the guys here don't want to smell "perfumey"