BY PERSIL

Intense Fresh® Power-Liquid® is loaded with Pro-Fresh Technology® for powerful freshness and an exceptional clean.  It combines an Intense Fresh scent with the powerful Persil® stain-fighting formula for a premium clean.

• Intense Fresh scent and a premium clean
  • Powerful stain-fighting combination for a premium clean
  • Great for everyday laundry and to help fight tough stains

Buy on Target*
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I was a faithful tide pod user since they were introduced in 2012. They were so convenient but, I would have to use 2-3 pods in every load plus add scent boosters just to kill the odors still left behind in the clothes. Not to mention stains weren't being removed at all even though the pods had added stain fighters in them. Then last year I decided to switch to Persil just to give it a try. Best detergent ever. Clothes smell good. Lingering odors gone. And best of all, stains are removed. I never knew clothes could be so clean.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Persil Intense Fresh is the BEST detergent I have ever used, and is the only detergent we buy in our house. It's super affordable and while I buy most things online, I make the trip to my local Target just to pick up the 100 load bottle of this stuff.  The cleaning power of this detergent is more effective than the leading brands, and we love the Intense Fresh scent. This detergent leaves my whole house smelling clean, and our clothes still smell fresh after wearing them the entire day. The detergent is also tough on stains.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
My holy grail laundry detergent..in my opinion, the best on the market..removes stains..leaves clothes vibrant and soft..smells great..the smell stays until the next wash..I’m so glad I tried this and it has become my go to laundry detergent..I will continue to repurchase this..I bought mine at Target..well worth the price..I would highly recommend this
Lynzie S.
Charlotte
The smell is AMAZING!  Not only does it smell clean but it feels clean. The detergent is light so it doesn’t seem so heavy on your clothing when you wash. I have a lot of delicate clothing items and this worked perfectly for them. Not harsh at all!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My absolute favorite laundry detergent! It gets clothes so clean and leaves such an amazing and fresh scent. Compared to Tide and again this blows them out of the water. Persil is a little pricey but I am more than ok spending extra for a product that works!
Stephanie S.
Omg!!! I love this laundry soap. It has a great smell and it cleans great. I tossed in some really dirty jeans that had grass stains and they came out!!!
This soap is a bit pricey. But look for coupons in paper or on apps and you can save and you will be glad you did. 🙃
Liz☠ D.
Parker
Works great and doesn't have much oder. Along with $2 coupons, it is the best value for a name brand detergent.
[product:persil-proclean-power-liquid-intense-fresh-detergent]
Lindsey C.
Columbus , IN
Persil laundry intense fresh is an exceptional laundry detergent! It makes the laundry smell so fragrant and clothes are stain-free, and the beautiful aroma lasts on my clean laundry! It is also very affordable, and I like how it doesn't take much to wash a load!
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Persil is the beat laundry detergent. It throughly cleans all my clothing without any build up. It helps remove stains without much prep and it smells amazing. I’m not a fan of fabric softener or dryer sheets so a great smelling laundry detergent is important.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
This stuff is seriously amazing - it smells so good and really gets your clothes clean - you can find this at most supermarkets and is moderately priced - I love this stuff because of the scent.. lasts forever on your clothes
Rosalee R.
Chapeau, Quebec
How clean does this detergent get ur clothes,what is the concentration like and how fresh does the laundry smell
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have just bought a bottle of this, does it do a better cleaning than others? smell better ?
Heather M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Can it lift stains?
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Do you like this detergent
Audra L.
Does the "Intense" in the name reference how strong the scent is? I like scented detergent, but it sounds a little strong and the guys here don't want to smell "perfumey"