BY PERSIL

Power-Liquid® with the signature Persil® Original Scent is packed with Pro-Power™ Technology to help remove tough stains for an exceptional clean.  Experience premium clean with the stain-fighting power of Persil Power-Liquid detergent

• Powerful stain-fighting combination for a premium clean
  • Great for everyday laundry and to help fight tough stains
  • Also available in Power-Pearls® and Power-Caps®

INGREDIENTS:WATER, ALCOHOL ETHOXY SULFATE, ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATE, ALKYLBENZENE SULFONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM SOAP, ETHOXYLATED POLYETHYLENEIMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROTEASE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BORATE, FRAGRANCE, ETHANOL, AMYLASE, SODIUM FORMATE, CELLULASE, MANNANASE, DISODIUM DISTYRYL BIPHENYL DISULFONATE, POLYDIMETHYLSILOXANE, BLUE DYE, LILIAL, 3-METHYL-4-(2,6,6-TRIMETHYL-2-CYCLOHEXENE-1-YL)-3-BUTEN-2-ONE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, D-LIMONENE, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE, LINALOOL

Meg G.
When I got married, I realized two things. Boys smell funny, and boys wear too many clothes. So in dealing with at least triple the laundry, and this funk that took over our laundry hamper, I learned more things. First off, nothing was getting rid of that smell and it grossed me out. Second, laundry detergent gets expensive when you have that amount of laundry to do. Then Persil came out. They had cute advertising, and pretty bottles, but I was hesitant to try it. I tried making my own laundry detergent with tons of smell-good stuff, I tried other brands besides the Tide I was used to using. Nothing stopped the smell. Then I found a coupon and couldn't not buy this new stuff. First impression: it smelled good in all its varieties. But all laundry detergents smell good, other than the free and clear stuff. I've been using this stuff now for almost 2 years, and I absolutely LOVE it. The fragrance stays on the clothes, the funk is GONE! Also, had a weird situation where my puppy got her first period, (freaked me out!) but she bled all over our comforter. I was so afraid it was ruined. I washed it once, and thought I got it all out (but didn't) and accidentally dried it... thought for sure it was done for, but sure enough when I washed it again I used warm water and the powder form, and it came perfectly clean! Thank goodness!!! A little goes a long way, I use less than they call for and it does a great job of cleaning our stuff and it leaves the best smell on everything. LOVE THIS STUFF! Lasts a long time!
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
Review for: Persil® Proclean™ Power-Liquid Original Scent 40 oz more...
I love this Laundry detergent. My mom was sent a free sample of it from another website years ago, the price is a bit more but a little goes a long way, and this stuff gets your clothes CLEAN. I've experienced some laundry detergents leaving almost like a residue, that won't happen with this stuff. I love the smell, it's long lasting. Plus everyone in our house can use it, no one's allergic!
Pros: cleaner clothes, fresh long lasting scent, a little goes a long way
Cons: a little pricier, but as I said a little goes a long way compared to others.
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
Absolutely love Persil! It is my new favorite Detergent.I was a devoted Tide girl but this works even better and it’s gentler on my skin. I use this on my children’s clothes ( my son has eczema, he’s 2.5) and we haven’t had any issues yet. Smells fresh and clean and the scent lasts a while! A little pricey but worth every penny!
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
Ohh this product is no. 1 on my list. I have tried different brands. This one smells great even after my clothes are hanged to dry or using the dryer machine. My husband liked the smell too compared to other detergent brands. We both highly recommend this product to others. It is a bit costly but it is worth the price.
Shea M.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Persil® Proclean™ Power-Liquid Original Scent 40 oz more...
I have three messy little girls who make some serious stains. I love that Persil takes out the challenging spots that they make. I am in love with the smell too! It lingers throughout the day. It is on the higher price end of grocery store detergent but still affordable and definitely worth the cost.
Lavonda M.
Review for: 48 Loads more...
Omg I definitely love this laundry detergent it definitely beats the cons! So it's a Pro. Very effective not disappointing! Affordable and expensive depending on the size bottle you purchase! Yes I'd definitely recommend it because it gets your clothes super clean unlike other detergents
Allion C.
Avon, OH
Review for: 48 Loads, Persil® Proclean™ Power-Liquid Original Scent 40 oz more...
My whole life my mom used hypoallergenic scentless detergent because my sister was allergic to everything growing up. Moving out on my own and getting married i had no idea where to start. I kept what i knew and bought the same old stuff my mom used. Then my husband came home with a little bottle of persil he got free from work and i have been buying it ever since. It smell so good and it works amazing. I used to wash my husband workout cloths twice because the smell would linger. Sometime is still do it out of habit but it’s unnecessary. Persil works great and a little goes along way! I would highly recommend this product! It is a little more pricey then other detergent but it’s overall value is more.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I used to use discount detergent to save money but it was harsh om my clothes. I chose this detergent after using many others and this is now my one and only. My whites are brighter, light scent is refreshing, you dont have to use much product to get a great clean.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
It has a great price, great smell, and you use very little with great results! I deliver mail, my husband drives steel strucks, and our daughter throws shot put and discuss. Perisil cleans all of our dirt and stink with no fancy perfumes or high prices.
Aly C.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell of this detergent. It also gets my clothes really clean. I prefer the liquid over the pods because the scent lasts forever. I won’t change my laundry detergent now! I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it like other brands.
Denise B.
Rincon, GA
How well does it wash out set in stains? I have two boys with a love of sliding on their knees.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Is this worth the price? I never see it on sale anywhere but I've been dying to try this detergent.
Misty S.
Houma, LA
Is this really a good detergent? I've heard mixed reviews.
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Why is Persil so expensive in comparison to other detergents? Is it worth it?
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
What is so different about this detergent compared to others like tide and Purex?