BY PERSIL

With the power-packed combination of Persil® detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology™, 2in1 is the most powerful stain-fighting Persil detergent available. Persil 2in1 laundry detergent is great for everyday laundry and has a power-boosted formula to fight tough stains.

• Rated #1 by a leading consumer testing publication
  • Combines Persil detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology
  • Power-boosted formula to fight tough stains

• We are a Tide family in my home. How would you say this c...2 Answers
  • I have seen this laundry detergent at the store. I curren...1 Answers
  • How is the product when it comes to hard set in stains? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer J.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: In1 more...
After about 20 years of doing loads of laundry, this has become my favorite detergent.  I started using it when I had a load of laundry that smelled heavily of mildew because I had forgotten about it in the washing machine over a weekend.  I couldn’t get the smell out no matter what detergents, chemicals, or home remedies I tried.  I had read somewhere that this was one of the highest rated detergents (maybe consumer reports?) so I decided to try it.  After one wash cycle the mildew smell was gone.  I was instantly sold on this product and will never go back!

I will say, though, that I bought another version of Persil while I was out of town and really disliked the scent...but I don’t remember which one it was.  This particular version is the only scent that I do like.  The other Persil I purchased smelled strongly like a bad men’s cologne.  So if you do try this brand, I recommend this specific formula,
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
Review for: In1 more...
Persil has been the only Laundry detergent that gets 99% of the stains out if I forget to pretreat the stains. It makes colors brighter, whites whiter, and blacks stay black! A little goes a long way, so the detergent lasts a long time. Also, the smell is fresh and stays on your clothes! I’m never switching to another detergent again.
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
This detergent is great at cleaning clothes and you can usually get it at a good price if you shop around and/or use a coupon. The only product I'm not crazy about are the power pacs. Some hav ed had too strong of a scent for my liking. Other than that, it's a good product.
Jessica L.
Leavenworth, KS
Review for: In 1 more...
I have been using this detergent for a few years now. Though it costs a bit more than the brand I previously used it is worth it. It has removed oils, and sunscreen residue from my husbands work clothing where previous detergents failed. Also I have always had sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this detergent. The detergent smells nice, and does great with removing odors. I would recommend. If I could change anything it would be the bottle design, as it gets near to empty the remaining product doesn't pour out with ease.
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
It is a great product, I feel it confidently cleans my clothes, especially with teenagers and my husband who works in construction. However it is on the pricey side can't buy it as often as I would like
Stephanie B.
This is the ONLY detergent that combats gym clothes odors. This is the best detergent I have ever used and I will never buy another brand. It kills odors and keeps clothes looking new.
Review for: In1 more...
This laundry detergent is by far the best product I’ve ever used!! Makes my clothes smell so fresh and usually gets all the stains in a cycle, even when I forget to pretreat stains. I have gotten my mother hooked on this and she’s always used Gain.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I was sent a complimentary sample from influenster for testing purposes and so I did just that. I have to say that I was not impressed enough to pick it over my usual laundry detergent. It smelled ok and my clothes came clean but nothing that really stood out above my regular brand. I can't say that I would recommend it, the sample want big enough to do more than one load so I feel that wasn't enough to really give it a good try. There was no coupon to give me insensitive to purchase more to try so I have to say I wouldn't purchase it over my trusted detergent.
Jessica W.
LOVE this detergent. Funny story, I was in the aisle at Wal Mart looking at detergent when an older man came over and recommended Persil to me because his wife uses it and loves it. Cutest thing ever. So I bought it and I was not disappointed. It's a nice gentle formula good for people with sensitivities or allergies. It really gets your laundry clean and has a nice fresh clean scent that lasts!
Katelin R.
Wayne , WV
This is hands down the best detergent I've ever used. It gets out any and all stains. My husbands work uniform is all white and I struggled to keep it looking clean until I started using this detergent. I also have two kids under 3 and it gets all the stains out of their little clothes too. It smells amazing as well. I'll never use another brand!
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
People say their clothes smell like vomit a few days after washing. Has anyone else experienced this?
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR
We are a Tide family in my home. How would you say this compares to Tide? It seems that I have to purchase regular (non HE) in order for it to clean clothes properly.
Rebecca R.
BRILLION, WI
How is the product when it comes to hard set in stains?
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
I have seen this laundry detergent at the store. I currently use gain or arm and hammer. I like both. Does this detergent hold a hand to the others ? It's just as expensive. Does it have the great smells that gain and tide and arm & hammer do ? Just wondering if it's something I should use?
Ev H.
Sarasota, FL
Is this any better at getting stains out than Persil Intense Fresh? I like the scent of Intense Fresh but want more cleaning power.