BY PERSIL

With the power-packed combination of Persil® detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology™, 2in1 is the most powerful stain-fighting Persil detergent available. Persil 2in1 laundry detergent is great for everyday laundry and has a power-boosted formula to fight tough stains.

• Rated #1 by a leading consumer testing publication
  • Combines Persil detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology
  • Power-boosted formula to fight tough stains

• We are a Tide family in my home. How would you say this compares ...2 Answers
  • I have seen this laundry detergent at the store. I currently use ...1 Answers
  • How is the product when it comes to hard set in stains? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer J.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: In1 more...
After about 20 years of doing loads of laundry, this has become my favorite detergent.  I started using it when I had a load of laundry that smelled heavily of mildew because I had forgotten about it in the washing machine over a weekend.  I couldn’t get the smell out no matter what detergents, chemicals, or home remedies I tried.  I had read somewhere that this was one of the highest rated detergents (maybe consumer reports?) so I decided to try it.  After one wash cycle the mildew smell was gone.  I was instantly sold on this product and will never go back!

I will say, though, that I bought another version of Persil while I was out of town and really disliked the scent...but I don’t remember which one it was.  This particular version is the only scent that I do like.  The other Persil I purchased smelled strongly like a bad men’s cologne.  So if you do try this brand, I recommend this specific formula,
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
Review for: In1 more...
Absolute best laundry detergent on the market, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It was a little tricky to learn how much to use, as less is more with this product, but after a few loads I got the hang of it and never went back!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Review for: In 1 more...
This is my go-to laundry detergent! I smelled it on someone that I was with one day and she told me the name and I went and bought some. Now I can't live without it! It's the strongest, longest lasting detergent I've ever tried. If you've never tried this, do it!! It's my all time favorite
Tia S.
Rock Island, IL
Review for: In 1 more...
Where do I start, the best liquid detergent I have ever used smells fresh and clean lifts stains and soils but wish there was more dark clothing friendly!? Most of all quality and performance for the price is amazing
Stephanie B.
This is the ONLY detergent that combats gym clothes odors. This is the best detergent I have ever used and I will never buy another brand. It kills odors and keeps clothes looking new.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I was sent a complimentary sample from influenster for testing purposes and so I did just that. I have to say that I was not impressed enough to pick it over my usual laundry detergent. It smelled ok and my clothes came clean but nothing that really stood out above my regular brand. I can't say that I would recommend it, the sample want big enough to do more than one load so I feel that wasn't enough to really give it a good try. There was no coupon to give me insensitive to purchase more to try so I have to say I wouldn't purchase it over my trusted detergent.
Jessica W.
LOVE this detergent. Funny story, I was in the aisle at Wal Mart looking at detergent when an older man came over and recommended Persil to me because his wife uses it and loves it. Cutest thing ever. So I bought it and I was not disappointed. It's a nice gentle formula good for people with sensitivities or allergies. It really gets your laundry clean and has a nice fresh clean scent that lasts!
Kate R.
Wayne, WV
This is hands down the best detergent I've ever used. It gets out any and all stains. My husbands work uniform is all white and I struggled to keep it looking clean until I started using this detergent. I also have two kids under 3 and it gets all the stains out of their little clothes too. It smells amazing as well. I'll never use another brand!
tamara e.
Conover, NC
I've always been a fan of tide, but a local store had this brand on sale. I must say I was amazed!! The smell is fantastic, clean, not overly fragrant, and it cleans my daughters messy outside clothes! I may never switch brands ever again! Best laundry detergent ever!
Jess P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The commercial says "Thank the detergent." They aren't lying! This stuff is amazing! Not only does it clean your clothes phenomenally, the scent LASTS! Your clothes smell fresh until you wear them!
This is the only detergent I will EVER use!
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
People say their clothes smell like vomit a few days after washing. Has anyone else experienced this?
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR
We are a Tide family in my home. How would you say this compares to Tide? It seems that I have to purchase regular (non HE) in order for it to clean clothes properly.
Rebecca R.
Brillion, WI
How is the product when it comes to hard set in stains?
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
I have seen this laundry detergent at the store. I currently use gain or arm and hammer. I like both. Does this detergent hold a hand to the others ? It's just as expensive. Does it have the great smells that gain and tide and arm & hammer do ? Just wondering if it's something I should use?
Ev H.
Sarasota, FL
Is this any better at getting stains out than Persil Intense Fresh? I like the scent of Intense Fresh but want more cleaning power.