Persil Non Bio Washing Liquid Refill 30 Wash 1.05L

by Persil

What does it do? Looking for a stain remover for clothes that’s gentle on sensitive skin but tough on stains? Try Persil Small & Mighty Non-Bio Eco Pack. Our non bio washing liquid has a mild formula, which has been recognised by the British Skin Foundation. This makes it ideal for sensitive skin, and everyone from new-borns to parents can benefit from Persil Non-Bio Liquid’s gentle touch. You get effective stain removal, and with our specially designed Eco Pack that uses 74% less plastic you can help us reduce waste. How do I use it? Use the Eco Pack to either refill your old bottles, or store in the pack and pour straight into the dosing ball when you need it. If you can’t find your dosing ball, you can order a new one free from www.persil.co.uk. Simply pour the washing liquid into the ball (check the bottle as this changes with load size) then place the filled ball on top of your laundry. Don’t use this washing liquid with silk, wool or any delicate fabrics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Persil Non Bio Washing Liquid Refill 30 Wash 1.05L!
How would you rate this product?
Amy B.
This product smells so fresh and clean makes your clothes super soft I would definitely recommend this product to everyone it’s also great for babies and if you have sensitive skin
Derneeks X.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lovely scent and cleans your clothes really well. It really does work hard on any stains you may have on your clothing. Can be a little pricy considering other detergents on the market but it’s super gentle on your skin and not too perfumes which is a plus for me and my household.
Charlotte M.
Good brand for washing clothes, not too expensive I think all of these types of brands are the same with their pricing anyway
Clare M.
Telford, Shropshire
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
When it comes to washing I need a non bio because my children’s skin is very sensitive. This is great for removing stains but also good for fabric. Good price in the U.K., you can get the big sizes for around £6. The refills are good so your not left with empty bottles every week.
Jo L.
CROYDON, SURREY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I have had to buy my laundry detergent in liquid form when the shop has sold out of their boxed detergents with capsules. It still washes the clothes well and gives a fresh clean nice scent to your clothes. You need to add the liquid in a plastic round cup that comes fitted in the bottle to fill up with the liquid to pop into washing machine with your laundry. I find that this becomes annoying when I can't find the plastic cup for use in the next wash.

Looking for your answer?