Perry's Ice Cream Birthday Bash Premium Ice Cream, 1.5 qt uploaded by Kaila F.

BY PERRY'S ICE CREAM

Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
My family loves this ice cream flavor. It's sweet but not overly so. It has the same wonderful quality that all Perry's ice cream has. It tastes like a birthday cake.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Love Perry's I've cream. Many of our local I've cream stands carry Perry's and their unique flavors are such a treat. There are a lot more options at ice cream stands than at the grocery store so if you are in Central New York stop somewhere like Scoops in Lansing, NY.
Kaila F.
I literally dare you to find a birthday cake ice cream that's tastes better. It's not overwhelmingly sweet and it has just the right amount of sprinkles. It's also real icecream instead of a "frozen treat" which gives it a better creamier texture that I just love
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This is such an amazing flavor of ice cream is not your original vanilla or vanilla bean and the kids love to eat this because of its amazing taste and beautiful colors.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would prefer this over a regular birthday cake any day! The creamy texture and fun flavor are a great addition to any ice cream sundae
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Not my favorite brand but tasty none-the-less! All of the colors make it an especially fun treat that the kids would surely love.
Amanda H.
Meadville
This really does taste like cake. It has kind of a fluffy taste to it and tastes really sweet. Really good flavor by them.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
This flavor is super delicious. But its very sweet so if you eat too much tit will make you sick!
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY
I love birthday bash ice cream its my favorite flavor. Can't beat it so yummy and amazing
maria H.
I'm not a big fan of this ice cream flavor but its pretty good it isn't bad I'm