Perry Ellis Reserve For Women uploaded by Yahaira R.

BY PERRY ELLIS

The fragrance opens with notes of ginger, chamomile and lotus. The heart evolves with floral notes of marigold, rose, violet and freesia. The sensual background notes of patchouli, oakmoss and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
  • "The I love this fresh sit easy spray stays on for most of the day just the right thing to go shopping with the girls." in 1 review
  • "i have alot of perfumes and body sprays i have all brands i love them wont hurt to have more perfumes and be smelling good :)" in 1 review
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
The first time I used this was at a friend's house. It was her go to perfume. It is sweet like flowery fragrance. It is not over powering. I feel like people who get headaches with strong perfumes can pull this off. I would totally recommend this to everyone to at least try once.
Amber C.
I bought this one for my sister in-law as a christmas gift and i have to say she didn't like it very much. It didn't smell really bad but it smelled to strong and like for someone in there 50's. Shes in her early 30s so she didn't really enjoy the scent. Like i said it smelled good but its was a little bit too strong for our nose.
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
God I can't tell how much I love the smell of this perfume! Yes it's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I'm totally going to purchase it again. I love how the fragrance is long lasting. I would totally recommend this for others! :)
celia s.
One of my top favorite perfumes. I prefer clean smelling perfumes and this goes on a little strong but it adjusts to the perfect smell. Throughout the day I notice that different scents appear. After a while of wearing, the smell is much sweeter. This is the best part.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
The I love this fresh sit easy spray stays on for most of the day just the right thing to go shopping with the girls. It's Amish try
Elizabeth I.
When you want to go classy and classic, you don't have to go too far! This has been around for so long, it is basically a staple.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a lot of perfumes and body sprays i have all brands i love them
wont hurt to have more perfumes and be smelling good :)
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
My mother wears this perfume and it smells so nice. Not too heavy. I may purchase it for myself in the near future!
Gris R.
Cada perfyme de esta marca es muy diferente, u os fuertes otros suaves, hay un aroma para cada gusto!!
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
Smells great. Perry Ellis just makes good scents over all. This one last long and very fresh scent.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Is this a flowery scent or calming soothing scent?
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
What other brands do you have in stocke? love to try them :)
Veronica W.
How long does the scent last?