Perry Ellis Reserve For Women

by Perry Ellis

The fragrance opens with notes of ginger, chamomile and lotus. The heart evolves with floral notes of marigold, rose, violet and freesia. The sensual background notes of patchouli, oakmoss and sandalwood.

Is this a flowery scent or calming soothing scent?
How long does the scent last?
What other brands do you have in stocke? love to try them :)
Start your review of Perry Ellis Reserve For Women!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The I love this fresh sit easy spray stays on for most of the day just the right thing to go shopping with the girls.in reviews
i have alot of perfumes and body sprays i have all brands i love them wont hurt to have more perfumes and be smelling good :)in reviews
Rosa G.
LUFKIN, TX
I love this fragrance, it's a great daily wear. Not too strong but not too subtle. I have bought it several times and the scent last. Highly recommended
celia S.
One of my top favorite perfumes. I prefer clean smelling perfumes and this goes on a little strong but it adjusts to the perfect smell. Throughout the day I notice that different scents appear. After a while of wearing, the smell is much sweeter. This is the best part.
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Really love this fragrance it is fresh and cool!! Floral but not rosey just light and clean
Gris R.
Cada perfyme de esta marca es muy diferente, u os fuertes otros suaves, hay un aroma para cada gusto!!
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
God I can't tell how much I love the smell of this perfume! Yes it's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I'm totally going to purchase it again. I love how the fragrance is long lasting. I would totally recommend this for others! :)
Iris D.
Mcallen , TX
This perfume smells amazing it's a must try for all you fragrance lovers out there.
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
Smells great. Perry Ellis just makes good scents over all. This one last long and very fresh scent.
Atiqa R.
Chantilly , VA
The first time I used this was at a friend's house. It was her go to perfume. It is sweet like flowery fragrance. It is not over powering. I feel like people who get headaches with strong perfumes can pull this off. I would totally recommend this to everyone to at least try once.
Sophis B.
Tupelo, MS
Perry Ellis Reserve For Women uploaded by Sophis B.
I can’t begin to tell you how freaking amazing this smells. It smells so amazing that I have in 3 different fragrances. I can’t live without this❤️
Amber C.
I bought this one for my sister in-law as a christmas gift and i have to say she didn't like it very much. It didn't smell really bad but it smelled to strong and like for someone in there 50's. Shes in her early 30s so she didn't really enjoy the scent. Like i said it smelled good but its was a little bit too strong for our nose.