BY PERRY ELLIS

Oakmoss, ginger and patchouli, an earthy and sultry combination. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "i have alot of perfumes and body sprays i have all brands i love them wont hurt to have more perfumes and be smelling good :)" in 1 review
  • "The I love this fresh sit easy spray stays on for most of the day just the right thing to go shopping with the girls." in 1 review
celia s.
celia s.
One of my top favorite perfumes. I prefer clean smelling perfumes and this goes on a little strong but it adjusts to the perfect smell. Throughout the day I notice that different scents appear. After a while of wearing, the smell is much sweeter. This is the best part.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a lot of perfumes and body sprays i have all brands i love them
wont hurt to have more perfumes and be smelling good :)
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
The I love this fresh sit easy spray stays on for most of the day just the right thing to go shopping with the girls. It's Amish try
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
My mother wears this perfume and it smells so nice. Not too heavy. I may purchase it for myself in the near future!
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
When you want to go classy and classic, you don't have to go too far! This has been around for so long, it is basically a staple.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I bought this one for my sister in-law as a christmas gift and i have to say she didn't like it very much. It didn't smell really bad but it smelled to strong and like for someone in there 50's. Shes in her early 30s so she didn't really enjoy the scent. Like i said it smelled good but its was a little bit too strong for our nose.
Las Vegas, NV
What other brands do you have in stocke? love to try them :)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
How long does the scent last?