Perry Ellis Portfolio Eau de Toilette

by Perry Ellis

Top notes of juicy white pear and spicy coriander open the scent with a sweet and exotic atmosphere that’s impossible to ignore.

Can you buy this cologne at any cologne resale store or only the big department stores?
Start your review of Perry Ellis Portfolio Eau de Toilette!
Gabriela N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Meu marido não é muito fa de perfume mas ele escolheu este perfume Pois está a fim de começar a usar e ele realmente gostou do cheiro então eu comprei pois eu faço tudo por ele ❤️
Kevin S.
Austin, TX
This has been a staple part of my cologne rotation since I was a kid. Super clean, crisp smell and it always seems to get compliments from the ladies. Do yourself a favor and buy this!
Lavender O.
This is such a #sexy men's fragrance. It smells so delicious I can't get enough of it. I've bought it for my husband a couple Christmases ago and I think I may have to buy it again! A great masculine scent.