Perry Ellis Men Body Spray 6.8 Oz

by Perry Ellis

Launched by the design house of Perry Ellis in 1995, PERRY ELLIS 360 is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of fresh berries, tangerine, and pineapple. Accompanied by sage and jasmine herbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perry Ellis Men Body Spray 6.8 Oz!
Fidenliz R.
Bronx, NY
Su olor [email protected], huele delicioso. Precio asequible y excelente para el dia.
ron C.
Saint Louis, MO
This smells so good. I has a manly fresh scent. I was thinking it be girly smelling not at all. Big surpeise
Natasha S.
buffalo
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Mi primo lo utiliza huele muy bn a el le encanta si a el le gusta es xq es buenisimo se queda en la ropa el olor del spray
Charles K.
Tulsa, OK
PE is a wonderful, subdued fragrance. As a good rule of thumb, I always check before I buy. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet and thick, but I have no complaints.
MC B.
Sta. maria,minalin,pampanga
I love the scent of Perri Ellis. Not just me but also my mom after she finished a bottle she will surely buy another one. I think the scent is addicting! Must try.
Tatiana D.
Panama
ESTE LO COMPRE A MI ESPOSO Y ME ENCANTA SU OLOR LO USA TODO EL TIEMPO Y HASTA LE PONE A SU ROPA ME ENCANTA MUCHISIMO
LEAR48055 dayana L.
En este producto se define calidad y un excelente olor que hace vernos atractivos en todo momento , somos lo mejor con Perry Ellis un mundo con perfumes extraordinario

Looking for your answer?