BY PERRY ELLIS

Perry Ellis Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Monica B.
I am not good with picking perfumes for men. I bought this for my father last holiday season and every time I go to his house I just see it sitting there. At the time I thought it was a very fresh smell not musty like most men fragrances.
Sophie R.
Kansas City, MO
Was an awesome lift for my boyfriend, he absolutely loved it!! I was so happy he loved it he was overjoyed. It was awesome quality and smelled AMAZING. It was a good value for the amount of product came. LOVE!!!
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
Love LOve Love.... i gave this to my husband as a gift. Its not to strong and it smells great. Id say this is the best i have gotten him so far... and would buy again.
Monique L.
Compton, CA
I bought my bf this Cologne, and it smells amazing! Super light but there it's not over whelming and unbearable.
shalanika m.
It smells so good. It's a good gift for that special man in your life. Not to overbearing or anything. Enjoy it
Derrian J.
Perfect gift for any man, a nice clean fragrance. Not overbearing and appears to last through the entire day.
Mariia R.
SUNRISE
My husband using this Parfum...i love this smell. .when he walking. .....mmmmm....very good! !!
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He smells amazing every time he wears it.
Lessly G.
I got this cologne for my man last christmas he finished it in literally a month
Christina F.
Lake mary, Florida
Love this cologne on men. Definitely has a great smell and last all day. I bought this product as a gift to my dad. He definitely loved it.