MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimPerry Ellis
Cologne 360 Red 68 Oz Deodorizing Body Spray For Men - 360R68BSM

Perry Ellis Cologne 360 Red 6.8 Oz Deodorizing Body Spray For Men - 360R68BSM

by Perry Ellis

360 red by perry ellis, created in 2003, it is a refreshing scent of citrus, spice, fragrant woods and musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perry Ellis Cologne 360 Red 6.8 Oz Deodorizing Body Spray For Men - 360R68BSM!
divineloveperfumes M.
Buffalo
You can smell a mile away like we say...the fragrance it's so gentlemen... keeps him smelling good and feeling fresh
Cindy R.
Love the way this smells on my man. I buy him the cologne along with this every time he runs out. I can't get enough 😍
William Q.
This is my favorite one getting out the shower and putting this spray on love the smell and i been using it for while dont have no complaints on it
Bob N.
Saint Paul, MN
Keeps with me when I use it  a little bit goes a long way  for the price it’s one of the more appealing scents on the market wish it came in more compact sizes  nice look to the bottle and works well
mesheil A.
St. Louis
 It is very much like their cologne in terms of scent making this crisp, cool fragrance one of the best body sprays on the market. The scent is multilayered: based in Moss, Musk and Amber, it then has middle notes of sail cloth and deep aquatic, finishing with Cool Green Leaf and Fresh Cut Apple.The scent is very long lasting whether you apply a lot or just a touch. If you are new to body spray this is a great starter because the scent is crisp, fresh though not overpowering and it is very, very affordable.
Lawrence P.
Raleigh NC
Long lasting fresh smell. I really like the smell of this and the bottle is nice as well. Would definitely use again.
mysticcanvassmakeup Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have worn this cologne for years, it lasts forever and smells absolutely phenomenal, not.too.pine smelling and I get compliments on it daily, i go on fragrance.com to get most of my cologne and perfumes they are always having sales, but yhe Perry ellis red is out of this world
Malik B.
The smell isn’t overpowering and last all day even in hard working environments most spays leave when you sweat but not perry Ellis.
Heather W.
pine hill
It smells great. It last a decent amount of time. It's not too heavy. The bottle looks nice and sprays well.
John F.
Glenview
Great scent! Don’t know what I would do with out it can’t go anywhere on vacation without throwing one of these in my bag

Looking for your answer?