BeautyFragrancePerry Ellis
3945759 360 Red By Eau De Parfum Spray 17 Oz

Perry Ellis 3945759 360 Red By Perry Ellis Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz

by Perry Ellis

Launched by the design house of Perry Ellis in 1993, PERRY ELLIS 360 RED by Perry Ellis for Women posesses a blend of: Fruits, orchids, woods and musk, delightful and sensuous. It is recommended for romantic wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perry Ellis 3945759 360 Red By Perry Ellis Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz!
Angelica G.
I bought it in  2007 and just fall in love with this brand. I had many compliments at that time and I would like to use it again but now I want the set to get the body lotion to. It last longer that I remember so  I'm trying to get it again but I haven't a change. I think that this fragrance never can be old when has a great scent.
Salome B.
New Castle, DE
Perry Ellis 3945759 360 Red By Perry Ellis Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Salome B.
This is my husband's favourite perfume. It has great smell and lasts very long time on skin. beautiful packaging, looks nice, good affordable price

Looking for your answer?