Perry Ellis 360 Red Gift Set for Men uploaded by joanna j.Perry Ellis 360 Red Gift Set for Men uploaded by joanna j.

BY PERRY ELLIS

Kit Includes: Edt spray 3.4 oz. Aftershave balm 3 oz. Deodorant stick alcohol free 2.7 oz. Edt spray .25 oz mini A refreshing aroma of citrus, spice, fragrant woods and musk. see more...

Lizetth M.
I always buy this as a gift for my husband, its an amazing cologne! I love the smell!!
Lear-39393 Maria de los Angeles N.
Excelente juego de perfumes y muestra con desodorante y crema de Perry Hil ideal para viajar en verano o viajes de trabajo. Me gusta su Fragancia fuerte y cautivadora que me otorga seguridad y protección y frescura
Nou S.
En tarf
"Love it gave it to My fiance for christmas an he loves ir very much long lasting perfume "My brother loves this cologne! I bought it for him as a birthday gift. The only thing I was kind of disappointed about was that the gray, cologne case that the red bottle was in, had the very top"
Dalgerys A.
I love the fragrance it lasts a lot the aroma and it is one of the best I love it. It is beautiful and also lasts a lot because with little you already have love.
Luthfa H.
Doha, Muaither
Whoa.
When I saw the box I was like that looks really good. I could gift it to my father.
But when I looked at the price I was shook.
Why is this kit so expensive? 😵😵😵
Jecilaine O.
Barueri
360 ° Red para Caballeros es una fragancia oriental picante para los hombres. 360 ° Red de Hombres fue lanzado en 2003. Las notas superiores son de color naranja, la nuez moscada, limón, mandarina, bergamota, clavo y canela, notas medias son la lavanda y el cilantro; base de notas de pachulí, vetiver, sándalo, almizcle, cedro rojo y musgo de roble.
Nailea S.
Uno de los mejores perfumes para hombre, me encanta como huele y a mi novio también, hace poco le compré ese set y está genial
Sarah H.
First hour you'll get a unique scent, after 2 hours you'll get the Salvatore Ferragamo vibe of Lavender
Embalagem muito linda. Super atrativa. Até o nome é chama tipo e nos convence a comprar o produto.
Katherine K.
Esta fragancia es deliciosa!! Me encanta demasiado y tiene una larga duración. Es perfecta
Arturo C.
Lawndale, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Raiane D.
Presidente Kennedy
What's in this kit?
Laura R.
Whats in the set ? And is the sent nice ? Where can you purchase it ?
naiara b.
Me parece ser uma fragrância bem delicada, adoraria experimenta-la
Karen V.
How much is this kit? & is the scent worth it