BY PERRY ELLIS

A refreshing aroma of citrus, spice, fragrant woods and musk. see more...

• Is the a sweet smell? Is it long lasting? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "it smells good." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love love love this cologne! What made me get it the very first time was that my fiancé has worn Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for years, and I couldn't afford to get him a bottle one time, so I was at my local mall at the perfume/cologne counter and I told them that I wanted a similar smell to that but way cheaper, and that is when I bought his first bottle of Perry Ellis Red and we both actually liked it even better than the Georgio Armani! Which is crazy but true! Such an amazing smell! You are drawn to any man wearing this cologne, it smells that good! Seriously! And super affordable! I highly recommend! We both do! :) you won't be disappointed! At all! :)
María C.
María C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume lo usaba mi novio y no me gustaba nada cuando se lo colocaba porque es una fragancia como para hombres maduros
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
It smells good. i don't actually own this but my friend has it and i think it smells really good.
Phil A.
Phil A.
I have this and the other 2 kinds of 360, and I think they are clean, fragrant, and not over-bearing
Andi Z.
Andi Z.
Franklin, WI
This smells soooo good! Actually just bought this for my dad for fathers day, and he is obsessed with it! And so are his friends. He constantly gets asked what type of cologne he is wearing!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance. One of my hubbys favorites. Not overpowering. We both highly recommend if you like a subtle scent.
Michelle  D.
Michelle D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is the a sweet smell? Is it long lasting?