Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by NINETT V.

BY PERRY ELLIS

Introduced in the year 2003, by the design house of perry ellis. 360 red has a blend of italian bergamont, lime zest, sunburst mandarin, ruby orange, nutmeg, red cinnamon and clove bud. It is recommended for special occasions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love the smell of the fragrance but I am absolutely allergic to something in it! One of the ingredients makes me break out in rashes. It is awful! So if you're like me please please please do a test patch first!
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Oohh Dios mio perry ellis 360 lo adoro super rico como me encantaba que me lo regalaran jajaa
Adoro, tem 2 porque não vivo sem, ótima qualidade, não dá alergia nem coceiras amo demais
Fernanda R.
Es un olor bastante peculiar y algo dulce, que en lo personal no me encantan los olores dulces, pero debo reconocer que es un olor bastante agradable y duradero.
Pragna K.
It works great on my skin and who wants a product works great on skin to apply they can try it on. i really recomend this to my friends.I would purchase this one again.
NINETT V.
Florida
It has a lovely floral scent but not very sweet. It is ideal.for those women who do not like the smell very strong. It is a casual perfume.
Mixi R.
Guatemala, City
I love this fragrance so much, I use it all the time, I love the subtlety it has, the brand is very very good and I love it
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Qual a função desse produto na pele?
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Qual a função desse produto na pele?