MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimPerry Ellis
360 Red by for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 67 oz

Perry Ellis 360 Red by Perry Ellis for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz

by Perry Ellis

360 Red by Perry Ellis,created in 2003, it is a refreshing scent of citrus, spice, fragrant woods and musk.

How are the other colognes from him?
Do you see the similarities between aqua di gio and this?
How does this smell And last?
Start your review of Perry Ellis 360 Red by Perry Ellis for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz!
Mr.Doe O.
Ventura, CA
This one right here is amazing. Very cheap but wow it smells amazing very good for warm weather . I don’t think you can find another Cologne at this price with the same results . I have gotten so many complement from this that’s is crazy how good it is
Wendy B.
Perry Ellis 360 Red by Perry Ellis for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz uploaded by Wendy B.
My boyfriend uses this. It smells very good. I really love the smell and makes me just want to be all up on him lol
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love love love this cologne! What made me get it the very first time was that my fiancé has worn Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for years, and I couldn't afford to get him a bottle one time, so I was at my local mall at the perfume/cologne counter and I told them that I wanted a similar smell to that but way cheaper, and that is when I bought his first bottle of Perry Ellis Red and we both actually liked it even better than the Georgio Armani! Which is crazy but true! Such an amazing smell! You are drawn to any man wearing this cologne, it smells that good! Seriously! And super affordable! I highly recommend! We both do! :) you won't be disappointed! At all! :)
John H.
Anderson, SC
Perry Ellis 360 Red by Perry Ellis for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz uploaded by John H.
A carbon copy of the original Acqua Di Gio with some added spiciness from cinnamon and cloves. An outstanding fragrance that most people will love. More synthetic than ADG, but nonetheless still a great fragrance for the price. A great summer casual fragrance that will draw people to you.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is simply a must-have. If you don’t have it and you are into cologne, wth are you doing!? Doesn’t get the hype it deserves. For this fragrance, it’s not only the amazing scent, but the price! I got a 3.4 for 20$! The comparison to ADG is accurate. Has a fresh-spicy quality. Performance isn’t great but the compliment factor is. Also it’s so cheap that reapplying isn’t an issue. Highly highly recommend it. 10/10
Henry Z.
Miami, Florida, FL
Este perfume crea un alto revuelo cada vez que lo utilizo. Su fragancia es exquisita y dura mucho tiempo.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I find it very hard to find a cologne I like, but this is one I have bought every year for the past few years! I get so many compliments of how good I smell. It's strong so you don't have to spray too many times! I like to buy the gift sets too!
Yahirobi C.
This perfume really smell so good, I got to my dad and he love it, its not to strong something that I appreciated about a men perfume
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend because it smells awesome. He liked it very much. It makes great gifts for any guy.
Nelson G.
Bronx, NY
Perry Ellis 360 Red by Perry Ellis for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz uploaded by Nelson G.
360 RED is one the easiest dumb reach in any collection. The perfect fragrance for anyone to start his perfumery’s journey. It’s FRESH (not cooling but warm) garnished with smoothies “FLORAL CITRUS” notes. It feels tiny SPICY with a soft WOODSY nuance. Affordable, timeless and appealing. For all occasions, office friendly, gym and after a shower splash.