BY PERRY ELLIS

Design House: Perry Ellis Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: A Refreshing Aroma Of Citrus, Spice, Fragrant Woods And Musk. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

• "My husband loves this one since he was in high school." in 1 review
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I find it very hard to find a cologne I like, but this is one I have bought every year for the past few years! I get so many compliments of how good I smell. It's strong so you don't have to spray too many times! I like to buy the gift sets too!
Patrick D.
North Hills, CA
This is like a poor mans Aqua Di Gio. It smells very similar but a little stronger. However smells super synthetic and chemically. I wouldn't really recommend it but it is cheap.
Yaimee O.
I would buy this product for my son. I believe it smells good, and I like the way thee bottle looks. I would make a great gift.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
I have never heard of this smell stuff but I want a voxbox so I am writing reviews and earning badged
Noelani B.
My husband loves this one since he was in high school. and had a strong smell. I like it though.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love the smell of these. My boyfriend is in love with it this will be his gift for Xmas
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
Has anyone seen this around town