BY PERRY ELLIS

Citrusy Floral Scent 360 Pink By Perry Ellis Is A Citrusy Floral Scent Perfect For The Young Or The Young At Heart.&Nbsp; This Citrusy Floral Scent Starts Off With A Fragrant And Refreshing Citrus And Tangerine, Then It Settles Into Floral Notes Of Lily And Rose Which Are In A Base Of Vanilla And Musk. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Tangerine, Citrus Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Lily, Rose Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, Vanilla Made In Usa see more...

Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
Oh my lord I love this perfume so much. I used to have a bottle of it but I lost it sadly. It has a long lasting smell and o love it! Wish I'd get another
My sister buys this and it smells soooo good! It's not to strong and lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this!
paola l.
los angeles, CA
Amazing sweet floral but not annoyingly sweet. a really great scent and perfect for a gift.
Jamie D.
San Juan, PR
If you ever got a chance to smell OP Juice then you'll know what this perfume smells like. When OP Juice stopped making their original I was devastated. I am very picky with my perfumes and I tend to be a repeat buyer when I find one I like. One day a friend of mine walked by and I smelled it on her, immediately she had my attention and I excitedly asked her what she was wearing. It turned out that she was wearing Perry Ellis 360 Pink. Needless to say I ran out to see for myself and sure enough, it's the same scent. I bought it right away and will continue to buy this amazing perfume.
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
What are the fragrance notes in this perfume?