BY PERRY ELLIS

Introduced by the design house of perry ellis. It is classified as feminine fragrance. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Martina A.
Martina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this set for Mother's Day, and I could say I loved the fragrance of the perfume and body gel but disliked the body lotion. Lotion smelled old and messed up the fragrance when I had the perfume on. I'll continue to use the perfume but not the lotion.
Argelia P.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestamente este producto en lo personal me parece muy bueno y accesible yo si lo recomiendo huele riquisimo me encanta
Laura E.
Laura E.
I love the way this smells and the bottle is so pretty. Its great for an everyday smell. Not overwhelming at all.
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Love love love !! A few sprays will last you allllll day & smells A-may-zing !!!!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Awesome smell, it smells so delicious! I would so buy other one & keep buying it.
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this. Smells delicious. Fresh girly smell. It lasts long. Price its ok
Diana L.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
This perfume smells great, I highly recommend this product. It's very accessible and high quality.I love it.
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Very great woman's product. I'm glad that it's been made for women now... n the price very good..
Dess O.
Dess O.
I got this for a Christmas present and I love it! The design is really pretty, and the smell is very subtle but really nice, is was the first time I got this perfume and I'm really glad, will surely buy it when the one I got is over.
Ángela. M.
Ángela. M.
Great, su fragancia es muy buena y además el diseño de la botella en la que viene es hermoso. Eso también llama la atención de un cliente ..😜
Jeannette H.
Jeannette H.
Pacoima, CA
Where can I find these product?