Perry Ellis 360 Pink Eau de Parfum

by Perry Ellis

Perry Ellis 360 Pink perfume is a sensuous blend of musky, floral notes for women composed of mandarin blossom, osmanthus, and lily rose. Reminiscent of enchanted forests at twilight, middle notes of lotus, sage, and lavender dance throughout the fragrance and caress the senses. Underneath it all, a solid foundation of vetiver, vanilla, sandalwood, musk, and amber wait to blossom and indulge your fragrant impulses.

É bom? Enjoativo?
Where can I find these product?
What are the fragrance notes in this perfume?
Start your review of Perry Ellis 360 Pink Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Rocio A.
Perry Ellis 360 Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rocio A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Love this one. It was inexpensive so I made the purchase without ever trying it (used recommendations as my guide) and was very pleased. It is a soft fragrance that is a little citrusy but clean smelling.
Martina A.
I was given this set for Mother's Day, and I could say I loved the fragrance of the perfume and body gel but disliked the body lotion. Lotion smelled old and messed up the fragrance when I had the perfume on. I'll continue to use the perfume but not the lotion.
Laura E.
I love the way this smells and the bottle is so pretty. Its great for an everyday smell. Not overwhelming at all.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestamente este producto en lo personal me parece muy bueno y accesible yo si lo recomiendo huele riquisimo me encanta
Mayra Ale G.
Las vegas , NV
Love this. Smells delicious. Fresh girly smell. It lasts long. Price its ok
Love this. Smells delicious. Fresh girly smell. It lasts long. Price its ok
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Love love love !! A few sprays will last you allllll day & smells A-may-zing !!!!
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Awesome smell, it smells so delicious! I would so buy other one & keep buying it.
Yzalida H.
Arlington, TX
Perry Ellis 360 Pink is light and sweet smelling. In my experience it didn’t last long but I also didn’t keep it long because as soon as sister smelled it, she wanted it and gave it to her. I think I’m going to repurchase and retry. It smells so feminine and pretty. Great scent.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
This perfume smells great, I highly recommend this product. It's very accessible and high quality.I love it.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
Oh my lord I love this perfume so much. I used to have a bottle of it but I lost it sadly. It has a long lasting smell and o love it! Wish I'd get another