BY PERRY ELLIS

Perry Ellis 360 is an aquatic perfume for dreamy days and sultry nights . The summery fragrance, launched in 1994, is a gorgeous mix of warm and cool tones. Juicy melon and tangerine are the tantalizing top notes. Their sweet, energizing profiles inspire your spontaneity. Soft water lily is joined at the middle by earthy green herbs, lavender and sage. Fresh and exhilarating, they awaken your senses. Amber and musk infuse a feminine sensuality into the perfume, with a dash of vanilla adding a lingering sweetness. Open your world and go after your desires with this carefree, watery fragrance.

Mayra A.
Knoxville
It is one of my favorite scents , it’s great , the smell really goes a long way I always get compliments with this perfume ☺️ . Really like the bottle, the packing ! You really get a lot for the price :)
Rhonda A.
Very light and clean.  Powdery.  Not string.  Smells different on just about everyone that uses it.  Will definitely buy a large bottle of this.  A good everyday scent.  Daytime.
rose r.
This was my first parfum from Perry Ellis, and I fall in love with.
I don't know how describe the smell, but I think it's frutal, is so sweet, I recommend this essence for everyday use.
I love too much this 360, this is my second bottle... so you can imagine 😘
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I had gotten this perfume when I was 15 , but it smells to strong for me that I got a huge headache and could never wear it. I can't even smell it on other people or I'll get a headache. Funny thing is one day it broke. It was full too.
Kristin J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an awesome fragrance but it's not my cup of tea. It smells like melons and strong sour apples to me. But I know a few people who wear it and it smells different on them both
anelia s.
Ozone park queens New york
I love this perfume... I have been using it for almost 10 years now and will continue to use it for as long as they continue to manufacture it. it's one of my go to scent. The scent is long lasting I can still get the smell even after a long day. I have been compliment and asked a lot of time about my perfume. I have recommended this product to so many family and friends. That it have become their favorite also. And there a variety of different scents to choose from this brand
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Perry Ellis 360 White smells great. The bottle and packaging is minimalist which I love. This scent has a natural style to it. It's a fresh, aquatic, floral scent. It is very long lasting and strong, one spray is plenty for me. I recommend this scent for evening time wear since it is really strong. But overall I like it a lot.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
This is my signature scent. I love the floral notes but not over powering. The bottle design is sleek long glass bottle nothing fancy. I am a repeat buying I always keep a bottle on hand. Will continue to buy. I purchase at Gordmans as it is half the price at beauty counters at the malls.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Waoooo ame este perfume por mucho tiempo me encanto es un olor floralmente añejo no se por que pero este perfume tiene un olor distinto en cada persona creo k se adapta a tu ph o el olor natural de tu piel porque a mi me encanta y lo e olido el mismo pero a otra persona y huele distinto
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
I love this perfume. I just bought it recently and I am in love. The smell of it is girly and sweet. I found it for cheap for 10 dollars. The day I bought it, it was on sale. The actual price for it is $29.99. I totally recommend it.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Who made this product?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Has anybody tried this one? Does it smell good?
Elsa O.
es una delisiosa fragancia con un olor exquisito de muy buena calidad vale lo que cuesta ami me encanta
Débora K.
Influência eu vim adorar utilizar provar esse perfume porque eu nunca usei e gostaria de usar um pouco mais fotos porque o que eu mais adoro de perfume doce mas só que eu queria provar um perfume bem mais forte
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Is this as good as it looks? I do know most of them smell good!

back