BY PERRY ELLIS

• The Fragrance Opens with a Burst of Aquatic Brightness that is Quickly Enveloped by Berries Pineapple and Tangerine
  • This Combination Creates a Signature Citrus Explosion of Freshness
  • The Fragrance Gives a Refreshing Scent while the Sandalwood and Musk give a Sustainable Warmth and Sexiness

Perry Ellis 360 For Men EDT Spray
  • "I don't know what it is but every time my husband sprays it on it instantly I get turned on." in 2 reviews
  • "Not too heavy... perfect for our hot summer days in Houston. " in 1 review
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
This perfume I love, when my husband in the time of boyfriend used it I would not separate him for a second. This fragrance has no waste, after it is finished I have not been able to get it to give it away and more now that his birthday is coming and he also likes it very much. Super recommended, worth the cost.
Lear30413 C.
Use este mismo perfume pero para mujer, y como me encantaba la fragancia y me gustaba mucho usarlo decide comprar el periódico fume para hombre a mi padre como regalo de cumpleaños y de verdad que quedo super encantado, valió la pena.
Savannah M.
Cullman, AL
My boyfriend has this cologne and he absolutely loves it.
It has a great long-lasting smell.
He won't use anything else hardly because he says this is his favorite. He isn't the only one who loves it though! I think it smells great.
Nani J.
Im not a guy so I never tried this lol ignore this post once again, don't really read this would be a waste of time I love make up 😍😍😍😍 never have I smelt the scent I need more make up and stuff 😍
Porsha  J.
Crestview, FL
Purchased this for my husband and I could not stop sniffing him anytime be was around me. The scent is extremely light and refreshing which is what I love the most about it. Definitely, retails at a great price and is perfect for everyday use.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
My wife uses this cologne and at times I'll use it too. I love the scent, a little woodsy. Smells great and lasts long. I've even washed clothes and the scent stayed. Recommended scent for men or your butch woman!!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this scent! I don't know what it is but every time my husband sprays it on it instantly I get turned on. There's just something about the fresh musky smell that makes a man smell clean. I just love it!
Marco R.
I LOOOVEEE This fragrance! It was definitely different than what I usually use, but a great fragrance none the less. My mom and sister use the women's version which also smells great.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
This is a nice one from Perry Ellis, I've tried a few of the colognes from them and this is another nice one. I'd say give them a try, I'm sure you'll find one for you.
Carla C.
San clemente, CA
My dad uses this cologne and I have to say I absolutely love the way this cologne smells. This is a cologne I will definitely be buying for my husband.
Nani J.
Is this really good ??? ?
Mary C.
How many other perry Ellis cologne are there?
melissa m.
Worcester, MA
Is this a good smell? Husband is looking for a new scent.
Dylan G.
Louisville, KY
How much is this product? What is the type of scent you would describe this as? Alcohol-esque or fruity-based?
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
What does this smell like? It's is a more "yummy" or "old man"? Looking for a new Cologne for my spouse.

back