Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette

by Perry Ellis

Is This Your Brand?
(137)

Description

  • The Fragrance Opens with a Burst of Aquatic Brightness that is Quickly Enveloped by Berries Pineapple and Tangerine
  • This Combination Creates a Signature Citrus Explosion of Freshness
  • The Fragrance Gives a Refreshing Scent while the Sandalwood and Musk give a Sustainable Warmth and Sexiness

TOP QUESTIONS

See All
This or Perry Ellis 360 red?
Where can I purchase this at?
Como es el aroma fresco?
Reviews
Start your review of Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette!
Which variety would you like to review?
Find a variety
Product Highlights
I don't know what it is but every time my husband sprays it on it instantly I get turned on.in reviews
Not too heavy... perfect for our hot summer days in Houston. in reviews
Yessica V.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
28 reviews
ESTE PERFUME ES MUY BUENO TAMBIÉN SE LO REGALE A MI ESPOSO HACE UNOS AÑOS ME ENCANTA SU OLOR Y IGUAL A EL TAMBIÉN LE ENCANTÓ
ESTE PERFUME ES MUY BUENO TAMBIÉN SE LO REGALE A MI ESPOSO HACE UNOS AÑOS ME ENCANTA SU OLOR Y IGUAL A EL TAMBIÉN LE ENCANTÓ
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
77 reviews
Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jonathan M.
Smell is decent but for me doesn't last as long as other colognes I've tryed.For the price I got it for was cheap but still will recommend purchasing it smells ok
Smell is decent but for me doesn't last as long as other colognes I've tryed.For the price I got it for was cheap but still will recommend purchasing it smells ok
Ericka W.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
365 reviews
My husband loves this cologne. It has a lot in the bottle for the price. One spray is all you need and it lasts all day long ! I wish they made perfumes that lasted this long !!!!
My husband loves this cologne. It has a lot in the bottle for the price. One spray is all you need and it lasts all day long ! I wish they made perfumes that lasted this long !!!!
Paola T.
North bergen, NJ
24 reviews
Mi esposo tiene este perfume y debo de decir , que su fragancia me tiene enamorada , me encanta me encanta este olor , cada vez que a mi esposo se le está acabando siempre salgo a la tienda y le compro otro lo recomiendo 👌🏻💯💯✅
Mi esposo tiene este perfume y debo de decir , que su fragancia me tiene enamorada , me encanta me encanta este olor , cada vez que a mi esposo se le está acabando siempre salgo a la tienda y le compro otro lo recomiendo 👌🏻💯💯✅
Karina M.
higuey
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
48 reviews
Esta fragancia es una ricura es súper duradero su aroma y muy agradable siempre la recomiendo y también para hacer regalos este sería un obsequio genial sé que a la persona que se lo regalen le estará eternamente agradecido porque es una súper fragancia
Esta fragancia es una ricura es súper duradero su aroma y muy agradable siempre la recomiendo y también para hacer regalos este sería un obsequio genial sé que a la persona que se lo regalen le estará eternamente agradecido porque es una súper fragancia
Yuberkis V.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
133 reviews
Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yuberkis V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Esta frangían is es riquísima, mi esposo la usa más en verano ya que tiene un aroma muy rico y da sensación. De frescura
Esta frangían is es riquísima, mi esposo la usa más en verano ya que tiene un aroma muy rico y da sensación. De frescura
Wolfgang B.
Gainesville, FL
16 reviews
It’s an ok cologne. I don’t love the shape of the bottle or packaging. The scent is rather mediocre. There’s nothing truly special about it. I wouldn’t invest personally, but it doesn’t smell bad either.
It’s an ok cologne. I don’t love the shape of the bottle or packaging. The scent is rather mediocre. There’s nothing truly special about it. I wouldn’t invest personally, but it doesn’t smell bad either.
Alex C.
Charlotte
2 reviews
1995 called and they said they left their beeper. Jokes aside this scent gives me all of the vibes of a 90s house party where you’re fighting your friends cologne with yours. While a safe inexpensive scent, remember that a little goes a long way. One of my only complaints is that the atomizer sprays uneven. For office I say 7/10. Just don’t over do the sprays. Dates 5/10 not a sexy fragrance but it will attract her nose.
1995 called and they said they left their beeper. Jokes aside this scent gives me all of the vibes of a 90s house party where you’re fighting your friends cologne with yours. While a safe inexpensive scent, remember that a little goes a long way. One of my only complaints is that the atomizer sprays uneven. For office I say 7/10. Just don’t over do the sprays. Dates 5/10 not a sexy fragrance but it will attract her nose.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 8
820 reviews
Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This cologne spray smells so sexy! It’s not strong and it doesn’t give the “old man scent” . I use it lightly behind my ears. Smells very fresh.
This cologne spray smells so sexy! It’s not strong and it doesn’t give the “old man scent” . I use it lightly behind my ears. Smells very fresh.
vanessa L.
Sullivan City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
134 reviews
Very awesome smell . The husband wears it and he smells so good 😍. It's also affordable ..very good price for a verh good smelling cologne !
Very awesome smell . The husband wears it and he smells so good 😍. It's also affordable ..very good price for a verh good smelling cologne !
Q & A
Ask a question to the Influenster community...