Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jonathan M.Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by April M.Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY PERRY ELLIS

• The Fragrance Opens with a Burst of Aquatic Brightness that is Quickly Enveloped by Berries Pineapple and Tangerine
  • This Combination Creates a Signature Citrus Explosion of Freshness
  • The Fragrance Gives a Refreshing Scent while the Sandalwood and Musk give a Sustainable Warmth and Sexiness

Perry Ellis 360 For Men Eau de Toilette
  • "I don't know what it is but every time my husband sprays it on it instantly I get turned on." in 2 reviews
  • "Not too heavy... perfect for our hot summer days in Houston. " in 1 review
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
This perfume I love, when my husband in the time of boyfriend used it I would not separate him for a second. This fragrance has no waste, after it is finished I have not been able to get it to give it away and more now that his birthday is coming and he also likes it very much. Super recommended, worth the cost.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is not a scent for me. Very sharp, aggressive lavender at the opening, and it is also very sweet. Didn’t have too long to test it because I got rid of it pretty soon. It doesn’t smell bad, just kind of old-man-ish. Also not great dry-down. Kinda like grandma soap. Wouldn’t recommend it but some people like it so idk.
Jasmine J.
Winston Salem, NC
My mom has been buying this perfume for years for my brother. It's long lasting and smells so good! It's at a great price not too pricey. My mom is a repeated but that I have now started buying this for my boyfriend.
Carlos P.
Really good clasy fragrance. There's no woman who can resist to this masculine intense smell. Really great for casual, bussiness or formal situations. For me is a must have for every modern men.
Ericka W.
My husband loves this cologne. It has a lot in the bottle for the price. One spray is all you need and it lasts all day long ! I wish they made perfumes that lasted this long !!!!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
My fiance loves the way this cologne smells. His used this in the past. We we're thinking of repurchasing it. A little goes a long way! He doesn't have to respray throughout the day.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smell is decent but for me doesn't last as long as other colognes I've tryed.For the price I got it for was cheap but still will recommend purchasing it smells ok
Geraldine F.
12550
This is literally the best perfume i love the aroma of it my first one was a gift and the second one I purchased can't live with out it it smells like heaven it's not pricey at all it is worth it
Juana m.
Waco, TX
My husband loves this. its been something he has worn all through teen years and even in adult hood. I can buy a whole set for less than 40.00. smell is extremely soft. not heavy light scent that stays on at least 8 hours without reapplying. its a cross between floral and fruit for men. not girly either. more of a fresh shower smell
Karina M.
higuey
Esta fragancia es una ricura es súper duradero su aroma y muy agradable siempre la recomiendo y también para hacer regalos este sería un obsequio genial sé que a la persona que se lo regalen le estará eternamente agradecido porque es una súper fragancia
Tabitha L.
Does anyone recommend this or what does it smell like?
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Where can you buy this product?
Emmery L.
Vacaville, CA
Has anyone's boyfriend used this? I'm thinking about it for a Christmas present but I'm a little skeptical
Nani J.
Is this really good ??? ?
melissa m.
Worcester, MA
Is this a good smell? Husband is looking for a new scent.

Amazon