BY PERRY ELLIS

Crisp and clean fragrance With a musky floral blend Definitely captures the modern essence of men Defines a modern and sexy masculine scent Perfect for daytime wear, Product Line: Perry Ellis 360, Size: 200ml/6, 7oz, see more...

Juana m.
Waco, TX
My husband loves this. its been something he has worn all through teen years and even in adult hood. I can buy a whole set for less than 40.00. smell is extremely soft. not heavy light scent that stays on at least 8 hours without reapplying. its a cross between floral and fruit for men. not girly either. more of a fresh shower smell
christy j.
I love this, so fresh floral scent, my favorite! I buy it for myself every year around Christmas. this scent just puts a smile on my fame
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
I love the smell of this perfume, it you are a person that likes Fresh smells this the perfum for you, very afortable!
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
This is by far my favorite perfume! The smell is very light and gorgeous. I highly recommend.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
This stuff smells and works so well, its a must try item for sure! try it, its great!
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
It is inexpensive and fresh. Worth it and you do 't have to reapply over and over.
Aliyah J.
This is a great perfume especially if you do not like to have the dominant scent. It's one of those perfumes that has the light and airy scent . Which I personally prefer rather than that heavy scent .