BY PERRY ELLIS

Natural Spray. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "You do not need much as a little goes a long way so this product will last and last. " in 1 review
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
My wife uses this cologne and at times I'll use it too. I love the scent, a little woodsy. Smells great and lasts long. I've even washed clothes and the scent stayed. Recommended scent for men or your butch woman!!
Carla C.
San clemente, CA
My dad uses this cologne and I have to say I absolutely love the way this cologne smells. This is a cologne I will definitely be buying for my husband.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
I bought this for my boyfriend...the fragrance was just too strong for my liking. When I tried to tell him this, he agreed and hasn't worn it since
Clinton S.
Okmulgee
I love perry Ellis clothes and most of there fragrance. But this smells more like something my grandfather would wear.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Nice refreshing scent. You do not need much as a little goes a long way so this product will last and last.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS
How long the scent lasts on body?